You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 05:42 PM #21441
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
dansbud, u may not see the actual insect crawling but possibly the eggs will be there. look for white translucent orbs on the underside of leafs. they almost look like trichome heads.

kontos or is it conserve sc work well against broad or russet mites, mix in m-pede as well. then only m-pede once the problem has been taken care of.
gmanwho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:14 PM #21442
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
being 75% german and 25% english im built like a german but with english teeth...so sort of like a poorly tuned mercedes diesel with a fucked up grill!
What is it with us Brits and teeth?

Must be something to do with dentists being so bloody expensive I reckon.

Maybe I should start a fundraiser for my teeth?
I could use a full set of implants....lol

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:21 PM #21443
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Damn Dans! My GG#4 stalled and is flowering really wierd. Got a few in there that arent performing like they should. I wonder if I brought in Russets in the coco? I pray that didnt happen. Ill scope em today. Just look on the leaves?
you need to look/scope underneath the leaves near the base of the leaf petiole and on the leaf stems near the petiole
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 06:26 PM #21444
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Ha-Ha!

Yes uncle I concur after having a German cell-mate for a couple of years. Must be something to do with all the sauerkraut mit wurst he used to consume. His epic flatulence used to force me to wake up during the night and vacate the room shouting 'Gas Attack!'.....it was that bad.
always seems like i was stuck next to a 350-pound animal whom snored like an elephant ... and farted like a pig & if you looked at these kinds of people in the wrong way, or if they even thought you were looking at them in the wrong way ... you would be injured physically

Old 09-13-2017, 06:48 PM #21445
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
What is it with us Brits and teeth?

Must be something to do with dentists being so bloody expensive I reckon.

Maybe I should start a fundraiser for my teeth?
I could use a full set of implants....lol
no kidding,after i wrecked the dentist was talking over 10 grand for way too many root canals and caps and whatnot..and that was just a start to it all...in the end its going to be simpler as vastly cheaper to just get them all yanked out and go for dentures and then move to an implant stabilized denture...thats still going to be expensive enough....but not new car expensive...

Old 09-13-2017, 07:03 PM #21446
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I hear ya uncle......dentists over here charge around 2 grand sterling per implant, and while I was being exposed to that Germans 'Gas Attacks' in that god-forsaken place I had a 4 piece and a 3 piece bridge fall out, so can now only successfully chew using my front teeth, like some sort of rabbit.....well at least I have what looks like a full set, until under further scrutiny you might realize that the front teeth are just a facade.

Old 09-13-2017, 07:24 PM #21447
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
time to head out for a ride....

yeah,the plan is to set up another 2k garden for the winter months...i just need say 3lbs to get my mouth fixed which should just be one run...how that for stoner math!

and then hopefully another extra run or two and i can fulfill a long held dream to shut the garden down for june/july when it sucks to be growing and go ride bikes for the summer...

Old 09-13-2017, 08:03 PM #21448
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
you need to look/scope underneath the leaves near the base of the leaf petiole and on the leaf stems near the petiole

muthafucker !!!!!! well , the 60x scope confirmed it
went & got a stash of hotshots & a 4oz bottle of greencleen for the moms & flower room . i'm about to order another bottle of Avid sense i can't find the one i had here .... must let someone use it & never got it back . gotta go get a few bottles of 93% ISO for the rooms & equipment .

time to nuke this fuckin place !!!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:13 PM #21449
~star~crash~

you'll get 'em!! you're the man!

Old 09-13-2017, 08:15 PM #21450
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
you'll get 'em!! you're the man!
might be a bit hazardous to walk in my veg room without a gasmask for a few days , but when i'm done there will not be a living critter in my basement whatsoever !!! sorry house spiders ! but it is what it is !!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.