Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > MotherLode Gardens 2017

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
MotherLode Gardens 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2017, 03:56 AM #981
bigherb

bigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to beholdbigherb is a splendid one to behold
Much Respect you got some big ole Gorgeous ladies

1luvbigherb

Old 09-21-2017, 04:52 AM #982
EastBayGrower

EastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Freaking HUGE... what do you think was your biggest improvement this year for plant health? Amino/micro foliars? Soil balancing?

I don't know if it's just me but your plants look wayyy bigger then last year, killing it!
EastBayGrower is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 05:10 PM #983
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really nice
Looking good like always dude, coming down to crunch time. Did you ever get a picture of the flower/plant/weed you said that had mites all over, i think you said you were gonna post a pic of it. And a upskirt shot at one of those monsters
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 05:14 PM #984
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post

we really like this picture so i didnt want to re-size it:
View Image
Picture of the month right there! Every year just gets better and better. Inspirational.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 06:59 PM #985
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBayGrower View Post
Freaking HUGE... what do you think was your biggest improvement this year for plant health? Amino/micro foliars? Soil balancing?

I don't know if it's just me but your plants look wayyy bigger then last year, killing it!
Things look ok but actually plant health was better last year. mites really did a number on us this year, although i think that may be a result moreso than a cause. This year we did no feeding except weekly foliar, last year we also did weekly root drenches. I also think the living mulch we used last year was beneficial to the plants health, but have no proof besides comparing to this year when we used straw instead.

2 main reasons reason our plants are so much bigger this year than in 2016:

1. they were sprouted 2 weeks earlier and planted in the ground 2 weeks earlier. This made a huge difference in their ability to build a big frame before flowering set in.

2. genetics this year are monsters. mostly growing my own Ancient OG f2's and AOG crosses which I bred for size and yeild, plus a few other strains from different breeders which are known to get big, like the Kaya's Dream from south fork.

Next year I plan to smash all my previous seasons by combining all the things i have learned... early start, monster genetics, big soil, proper feeding, good support...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:03 PM #986
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonin NorCal View Post
Looking good like always dude, coming down to crunch time. Did you ever get a picture of the flower/plant/weed you said that had mites all over, i think you said you were gonna post a pic of it. And a upskirt shot at one of those monsters
i took the pictures just havent uploaded them yet. it's really a horrorshow seeing how bad the mite infestation is on the native plants

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Picture of the month right there! Every year just gets better and better. Inspirational.
thanks man ! hope your season goes well. peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:31 PM #987
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Jaw dropping is all I can say.....Bravo!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 10:10 PM #988
wildkender

wildkender is a jewel in the roughwildkender is a jewel in the roughwildkender is a jewel in the roughwildkender is a jewel in the roughwildkender is a jewel in the roughwildkender is a jewel in the rough
you never treated mites before?
wildkender is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 10:29 PM #989
beanz,n

beanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to allbeanz,n is a name known to all
looks like biggest yet shrews , bravo ....... the width is insane .....lots nice AOG flowers pics this year please ......i,d love to compare pheno,s in yours to mine . also since your savvy on what pheno,s are the nicer , if you could mention also .

will be starting my AOG in roughly 4 weeks , my plan is to make s1 now which i rekon be good thing for you to do also of couple your favourites
beanz,n is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 11:12 PM #990
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildkender View Post
you never treated mites before?
we have never confirmed russet mites at this property before this season. I have plenty of experience with spider mites from growing indoors for years. I am well aware of what improvements should be made in our IPM program next year. is that why you are asking?

2 members found this post helpful.