Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2017, 06:01 PM #10661
kro-magnon

kro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura about
It's the first time I see someone report black pepper smell from a cookie cross, I thought they were sweet smelling. I'm not surprised by low yield with this strain as the mother is known for that. I have never grown any cookie pure or crossed so all info I have come from other grower's feedback.
kro-magnon is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 09:56 PM #10662
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Im having g trouble making out a description for what the first more cowbell smells like..could be peppery...its a loud deep funk unlike the sweet cookie doughish fragrance I typically get from cookie crosses. The density of the nugs helps the yield somewhat, but its still pretty low. All three are four footers and i dont know that any of them will be more than 4 ounces. I typically get 6-8 zips from plants this big. Larf is minimal. Potency is on point..the number 1 is very narcotic in effect. The few that have tried her love it
oti$ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:13 PM #10663
maimunji

maimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of light
I disagree with low yeild on more cowbell.I found amazing pheno from only 2 females. She give me around 150g in 2 gallon pots coco. One pheno smell just like oti description.
Here is amazing pheno I still smoke her and really love her.

And here is second pheno with noticeptable low yeild and pepperly smell.

Last edited by maimunji; 09-24-2017 at 11:23 PM..
maimunji is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:25 PM #10664
maimunji

maimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by oti$ View Post
MC pheno 2
View Image View Image View Image
Loving this cross so far...took some testers off of pheno 1 and its very potent, narcotic smoke. All phenos have dense pungent nugs. Picki g one will be hard. Ill run clones of all three a few times...at least
Very good work with them my friend.
maimunji is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:08 AM #10665
therevverend

therevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of light
Pics of Old School Hashplant (80's Hashplant x (HP x 88G13))

I saw quite a bit of G13 and Hashplant in the 90s this is the real thing. Awesome hashy smell no fruitiness. I tried Sensi's terribly overpriced Hashplant a few years back. It was horribly degraded not the same strain. They should get seeds from Bodhi to get their strain back..
I'm far enough north that I'm always cutting it close with Bodhi's gear. Haven't had major mold issues but I've had nanners sprouting on lower branches. I'm assuming from stress and lower light levels. I tried the Hashplant because it was always an early finisher, indoor and out. Glad to see that's still true.
Here's a couple White Lotus pics:

Love seeing that frost coming on. A week or two behind the Hashplant. The yield's okay, nothing special. The smell is great, very unique. The immediate smell is fragrant vanilla, haven't gotten that smell from cannabis very often. The secondary smells are interesting, ripe fruit or berry followed by an almost rancid smell. Excited to see how it turns out.
therevverend is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:55 AM #10666
positivity

positivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nicepositivity is just really nice
bodhi thread is poppin', nice cowbells and old school hashplant review.

more cowbell..
like to try all his forum x's really

positivity is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:37 AM #10667
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Pics of Old School Hashplant (80's Hashplant x (HP x 88G13))
View Image
View Image
View Image
I saw quite a bit of G13 and Hashplant in the 90s this is the real thing. Awesome hashy smell no fruitiness. I tried Sensi's terribly overpriced Hashplant a few years back. It was horribly degraded not the same strain. They should get seeds from Bodhi to get their strain back..
I'm far enough north that I'm always cutting it close with Bodhi's gear. Haven't had major mold issues but I've had nanners sprouting on lower branches. I'm assuming from stress and lower light levels. I tried the Hashplant because it was always an early finisher, indoor and out. Glad to see that's still true.
Here's a couple White Lotus pics:
View Image
View Image
Love seeing that frost coming on. A week or two behind the Hashplant. The yield's okay, nothing special. The smell is great, very unique. The immediate smell is fragrant vanilla, haven't gotten that smell from cannabis very often. The secondary smells are interesting, ripe fruit or berry followed by an almost rancid smell. Excited to see how it turns out.

Thanx for showing them Therevverend,i grow also now Old School
Hashplants and was get 3 nice males.. was expect also girls but
what a heck.. will keep some polen for some projects as males
stink a lot..

stink better than Jungle Spice,Oroblancos,Landos Stash that i grow side by side.. and now your report just made me more happy
with mine choice of males..

Kind regards
Dog Star is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:24 PM #10668
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Acapulco Gold streched as crazy,i gived them strong CFL but they still are monsters
so i taked from best plants clones as seed plants dont look it could be maintained easely
in indoor.. also clones need to be flipped very soon to control her normal heights,
very strong vigour.

2 males are already on flowering,breaked a bit their necks so a height dont become issue.. its a really huge plants..
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 05:02 PM #10669
sonoma johnny

sonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura about
Fat Cherry Experience...

Hey people...
This spring I got a hold of some Fat Cherry...could never find out what strain was mixed with SSDD but the cherry name influenced me to take a shot...knowing there is a lot of cherry in the SSDD simply figured it might be a great tasting hash after all is said and done.
I came out with three young plants worth running...two turned out to be medium to smallish Indica leaners that are too leafy for me...might be great for some who don't mind trimming as much as I hate trimming.
The other one...is a sativa leaner...it was an ugly duckling as it grew...I would stroll by and not give it much attention figuring it wasn't gonna ever make the curtain call. Once again...I was fooled badly...this ugly duckling sativa is now one of the frostiest and has grown into a lovely lady...she has to go into October which is dicey in Nor Cal...at least the 15th and I hope to take her then and not have to fight the weather. That will make her a 10 week runner and if looks could kill...she would be on death row!

Have tried to post pics again and again...with only frustration to show for it...a good friend has inspired me to go to instagram and post and then just leave a link...

Happy harvest to all....SJ
sonoma johnny is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:43 AM #10670
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoma johnny View Post
Hey people...
This spring I got a hold of some Fat Cherry...could never find out what strain was mixed with SSDD but the cherry name influenced me to take a shot...knowing there is a lot of cherry in the SSDD simply figured it might be a great tasting hash after all is said and done.
I came out with three young plants worth running...two turned out to be medium to smallish Indica leaners that are too leafy for me...might be great for some who don't mind trimming as much as I hate trimming.
The other one...is a sativa leaner...it was an ugly duckling as it grew...I would stroll by and not give it much attention figuring it wasn't gonna ever make the curtain call. Once again...I was fooled badly...this ugly duckling sativa is now one of the frostiest and has grown into a lovely lady...she has to go into October which is dicey in Nor Cal...at least the 15th and I hope to take her then and not have to fight the weather. That will make her a 10 week runner and if looks could kill...she would be on death row!

Have tried to post pics again and again...with only frustration to show for it...a good friend has inspired me to go to instagram and post and then just leave a link...

Happy harvest to all....SJ
Shoot me you handle on IG...I want to see that sativa fat cherry