Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > 2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2017, 04:36 PM #441
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nice
Thanks, Bud and syd, yep, weather is fricken beautiful with cold, wet nights and the plants reaching for the sun in the AM. I just gave the indoor girls their morning feed, lowering EC a bit while they have the top dress supplements. The Zam x KCs got base nutes only at .7 EC and the bigger Panama x ZAmaldelicas base + Nirvana at .9EC. It's the first time in many years that I can see salt buildup on the fabric pots. Nobody's burning, though

I still have not brought the flowering Zam KCs outside for their last weeks. Will do this PM. Also still finding flopping branches every day to tie up.

Now, I could start vegging a few seeds to flower along with the Malawi clones. If I did, I think I'd choose from my last order, something faster to harvest earlier... perhaps Malawi x PCK. I've got all ZAm crosses going now, why not taste the Malawi side of things? Also got Malawi x green haze, Panama Haze and Haze x KC. Also some orient express fems, and I've only heard great things. I think I'll save the Hazes for next, next grow.

Be well, all, hope your days are filled with good stuff
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:46 PM #442
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
orient express fems ...

...are filled with good stuff
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 06:10 PM #443
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Nice, syd I thought they might get a vote. Can't argue with the yields I've seen, and I've read too many good things about the effect to worry at all. 2 of each maybe? OE and Mal x PCK? I'd need to pop 'em now to not be dwarfed by the Malawi clones that'll be about 12"tall at rooting. Hmmm. I could fit the cloner and seedlings under my 4ft fluorescent rig.
All right, let me just do a quick calculation... ZAmx KCs from tent will go outside tonight permitting me to spread out and tie up PamZams and configure a space for some 1-2 gal pots under the Amare. PamAzms will finish latest early-mid December, assuming a 16-18 weeker in the three. We'll have Malawi clones in there and maybe seedlings in let's say a month, and so will finish in say 16 weeks from then...which makes it... (counts on fingers) the Ides of february before I can leave the house. %$#@ Egads.

Smoking some 5-top Zamaldelica x Kali China. Been a couple weeks since I opened this jar. She's cured green brown, like military fatigues Viet Nam era. Dense nugs and crystally all over. With my little led-microsope I see about 20% amber trichs, many clear and cloudy. Spicy smoke but smooth on the lungs, but unfortunately my taste buds have not yet come back to say their piece about the fruit stink that was present earlier. The high is positive, soft faced, agreeable in the body/chest/neck, a bit of high thc "stickiness" in the eyes and brain. Stoned, but not stoned mentally inactive. Ringing in the ears. Functional, although I keep composing another argument entirely while writing this and getting lost in the labyrinths of thought.
All right, goodday all, syd thanks for the input

Old 09-12-2017, 11:09 PM #444
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to all
Your strains of choice are great yielders.

OE is more inbred and stable.Smell is very distinct...Really curious of terpene profile.High is also one of a kind.My kind of high coincidentially Nute hog.

My two runs of m x pck gave me 2 green specimens(the second one had some darker tints) ,quite different bud formation and different highs.The first one had a super high,definetely malawi leaner.First racy and up,with bigger dosage melting was very likely ,flyffy buds...The second one more of a 50-50 hybrid ,had more stone but nice,too,denser buds and developed nice taste/aroma during the cure.Liked the first one a lot,I'll check her again in the next run which will have faster strains.Both very resinous but not so much on the leaves,the buds though...For every 3 joints of the first one I had a little spliff of pure kief This one can eat but not as much as the OE.Also maybe likes a bit higher ec than the rest,definetely not much into ph swings while young.Both are really easy to grow and love training.

So yeah...You are going to have some fun

Old 09-13-2017, 05:51 PM #445
deepwaterdude

Day 46 - Panama x ZAmaldelica and ZAm x Kali China

Cool, syd, I've been reading up on it in the threads and I'm definitely interested!

Here's this AM's flowers. Coming along, swelling and transforming. Looks like #3 is going to be the first to finish; many calyxes swollen, very crystally, many red hairs. I got one or two good in focus pics of her. Then #2, then 1. They look VERY good. Pure sativas easy to contrast to the two KC based plants. I wonder to what extent I should keep feeding the big ones? ZAmKCs are already getting flushed with much lower EC w/@1/3 strength base nutes only. I still don't have the guts to pull them out. Mejor el mal conocido, etc...

These pics are Zamaldelica x KC (Delicious KC) and Panama x Zamaldelica #1 (The Pamazm).

Next post - Pamazms 2 and 3.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zam x KC1 day 46ish.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	427794 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZAmKC1 lower.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	427795 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZamKC2.jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	427796 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pamzam1 branch laying on ZamKC1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	427797 Click image for larger version

Name:	PamZAm1 tops.jpg
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	427798

Name:	PZ1 top - alfalfa.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	427799 Click image for larger version

Name:	PamZAm1 close.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	427800 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ1 toward cola.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	427801 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ1 cola.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	427802

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:02 PM #446
deepwaterdude

Day 46 Part 2 - Panama x ZAmaldelicas 2 and 3

I Think these phenos pretty much cover the breadth of the best possible attributes I could want from this strain. Anyhoo, here they is.

Anybody have any good advice on feeding at this point with the Pamazms? Looks like #3 could have only one more month and the other two much longer. Still getting almost full base nutes (less N) plus AN Nirvana at full strength. Thanks for any advice. I haven't done many long runners, they look like they want to continue with the status quo...

Edit: first pic definitely #2
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PZ1 or 2.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	427803 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ2 in week 7.jpg
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	427804 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ2 buds.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	427805 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ2 cola.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	427806 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ3 bottom.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	427807

Name:	PZ3 cola swelling.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	427808 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ3 cola.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	427809 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ah, clarity - PZ3.jpg
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	427810 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ3 fromunda.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	427811

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:03 PM #447
dubi
Vendor

dubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud of
Hi deepwaterdude,

Wow! To be honest, i'm super excited to see the new Panama Goddess x Zamaldelica regular cross showing such desirable flowering traits in your garden
She's definitely Panama dominant, but improved, with more vigor and better flower/leaf ratio. Your feedback (especially about the new crosses) is greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Glad you are still enjoying your last Zamaldelica x KC colas from previous grow

Regarding the feeding, i would continue with the same feeding regime until they are close to mature, they seem to love it

Wish you have had a great summer time!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 04:01 PM #448
deepwaterdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi deepwaterdude,

Wow! To be honest, i'm super excited to see the new Panama Goddess x Zamaldelica regular cross showing such desirable flowering traits in your garden
She's definitely Panama dominant, but improved, with more vigor and better flower/leaf ratio. Your feedback (especially about the new crosses) is greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Glad you are still enjoying your last Zamaldelica x KC colas from previous grow

Regarding the feeding, i would continue with the same feeding regime until they are close to mature, they seem to love it

Wish you have had a great summer time!
Morning, dubi! The amount of useless reflection and false conclusions I come to during my grows would provide wood for all the fall campfires in New Mexico. Panama dominant!? I obviously don't know diddly about diddly, but I'm happy to hear you think the plants are happy You must laugh yourself off of your chair from time to time listening to all the BS around here.
Thank you VERY MUCH for chiming in on the nute levels; I'll keep going as is. I went real low with the ZAm KCs to begin their fade, and strongish for the Pamazms. I read back a month yesterday, as I sometimes do to reassure my weak mind that things are going as they should, and saw that first flowers were around August 9, first 11/13 at July 28. SO these pompoms have been at it only ONE MONTH. Huge. And temps may still be a little low for LED growing.
Exciting. Absolutely love these amazons.
Outdoors, things are starting to get interesting. Stretch is over and they're thickening a bit, weaving their flowers together. I hope they have time to enjoy themselves fully before frosts come Nights are already very cool, temps falling to 45 degrees from 90!
Good day to everyone, enjoy yoselves, dwd

Editor's note: previous bud pic that was labeled Pz1 or 2 is WITHOUT A DOUBT #1. Heh. For some reason it has more colored pistils than the rest of the plant.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:12 AM #449
Buddler

Buddler has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
I Think these phenos pretty much cover the breadth of the best possible attributes I could want from this strain. Anyhoo, here they is.

Anybody have any good advice on feeding at this point with the Pamazms? Looks like #3 could have only one more month and the other two much longer. Still getting almost full base nutes (less N) plus AN Nirvana at full strength. Thanks for any advice. I haven't done many long runners, they look like they want to continue with the status quo...

DWD probly a 12 week s or more strain, they are going to get huge brother lol . I start dropping the adds around 8 and just run base around 1.2 till last two then do your magic .I don't run Nirvana but do run both A and B equal till end in pure coco .MY GTs are loving it ! BTW beautiful plants again lol
Buddler is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:34 AM #450
Syd Barrett

You guys... I want to try not using AN for my sats at least and the results you two guys are getting are making me having second thoughts...Dammit