Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Arizona > Old School Arizona

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Old School Arizona Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2017, 10:55 PM #1191
Yono Redux

Yono Redux is on a distinguished road
Some pics of a Key Deer spotted during 4/20 smoke fest in Key West. Nirvana Bubblegum made a strong showing. Maybe not as strong as Sour Bubble or BOGBubble, but light years ahead of the square grouper that swim the waters around those parts. After Irma passes through, I wouldn't be surprised if Square Grouper turn up in Lake Okeechobee!

Attached Thumbnails
keys085.jpg keys089.jpg
Yono Redux is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:09 PM #1192
Yono Redux

And finally back in AZ at one of the latest smoke spots. Home Sweet Home. Not missing FL in the least!

Attached Thumbnails
cookies.jpg

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:02 AM #1193
Yono Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
I just want to get out from under that damned 25 mile rule. I live in the middle of nowhere, but by the crow flies, just within 25 miles of the nearest dispensaries.
You do know that when PTSD became a qualifying condition back in 2014, that the 25 mile rule was also changed to count milage by road as per Google Maps, right?

Quote:
So you have some money tied up in Arizona medical marijuana and that is why you don't want everyone to be able to grow at least 6 plants and avoid buying from you?
Nah, Ralp isn't involved with the dispensaries in that way. Ralp is basically a cyber mercenary and social engineer who works for anyone with lots of cash/bitcoin. What keeps him here is all the "fake legalization" and anti-dispensary rhetoric that is so prevelant in this thread. Ralp's here to break up those kind of discussions with obfuscatory blathering.

Old 09-11-2017, 01:22 AM #1194
Yono Redux

Quote:
What a negative bullshit post, Drewsif. What are you, Ralp Jr.?
Yep, Drewsif is Ralp. beefalo bill is also Ralp.

Old 09-11-2017, 02:43 AM #1195
beefalo bill

beefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the rough
Sorry pal. I am most assuredly NOT ralp. It may not be much, but at least I have added a tiny smidgen to the forum.
beefalo bill is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 06:55 PM #1196
Yono Redux

^ And that's just how Ralp operates. He has multiple handles on just about every web forum and social media platform imaginable, and he adds just enough smidgen of participation with some handles to make them come across as valid members. The rest, like Ralp and The_Real_OGKush are blatant troll throwaways.

How did you manage to get 6 bars of rep in under 60 posts in over a year? Repping yourself with all of your other handles?

Zero Hedge is looking a lot like Ralp, too.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:00 AM #1197
beefalo bill

beefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the roughbeefalo bill is a jewel in the rough
I got rep by contributing to the forum in a manner some thought was beneficial. It's as simple as that. It seems to me that your style of stirring shit up shares a few similarities with Ralp, so you may just be projecting a bit. I certainly don't have multiple screen names to cross post bullshit. I don't have that kind of time. I don't even have a smart phone.
beefalo bill is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:39 AM #1198
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
no wonder the OP skipped....

i enjoyed the ride. stop the car i want to take a leak.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:37 PM #1199
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
cool pic, save the bales!

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 11:03 PM #1200
Yono Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
no wonder the OP skipped....
meh, I was thinking it was more like the title of this thread...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302272