Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Rare Dankness (Moonshine's Seeds) > Who's rockin that Rare Dankness?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
Who's rockin that Rare Dankness? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2017, 07:41 PM #91
Sask_organics

Sask_organics is on a distinguished road
continued
Sask_organics is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2017, 07:42 PM #92
Sask_organics

Sask_organics is on a distinguished road
latest seed run
Sask_organics is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 06:30 AM #93
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
Scored a pack of StarKiller via CannaPot recently. Gonna get 6 of them wet within the month.

Serious Seeds re-worked BubbleGum, Archives SpaceFace, Richard Williams Seed Co Back to the Congo and Serious Seeds Kali Mist https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338005
Outcold is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:04 PM #94
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
Looking good Sask! Lemon skittles haze sounds amazing!

Hey outcold! Good luck with them! And keep any males!! make f2s!! Here's a little reminder of what you're coming back to

FYI - I tried defoliation (kinda heavy defoliation) this round, and it completely threw off my harvest window (by 3-4 weeks) and changed the high (not in a positive way, though it is still some real nice herb). I'd suggest avoiding any stress with these girls during flowering and chopping around day 63.
Robney is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:42 PM #95
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
Anyone stopping in here have any experience crossing with RD gear? Or F2s? Let me know!
Robney is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:27 PM #96
SuperBudBros

SuperBudBros will become famous soon enoughSuperBudBros will become famous soon enough
Made f2 Rugburn and crossed it with an abusive clone I got from a dispensary but haven't grown them out yet, want to cross rugburn with Alien Rift from Ocean Grown coz I like the Rugburn smell but the best structure and yeild from the alien rift but idk

Old 09-18-2017, 04:16 PM #97
Robney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBudBros View Post
Made f2 Rugburn and crossed it with an abusive clone I got from a dispensary but haven't grown them out yet, want to cross rugburn with Alien Rift from Ocean Grown coz I like the Rugburn smell but the best structure and yeild from the alien rift but idk
Well man let us know how it goes!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 01:00 AM #98
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a jewel in the roughPaulieWaulie is a jewel in the roughPaulieWaulie is a jewel in the roughPaulieWaulie is a jewel in the roughPaulieWaulie is a jewel in the roughPaulieWaulie is a jewel in the rough
Scotts OG DAY 52

PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:43 PM #99
Robney

ooooooo looking good Paulie! She's look real purple too, you got some cold temps? How's the smell? How's the smoke?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2017, 11:03 PM #100
SuperBudBros

SuperBudBros will become famous soon enoughSuperBudBros will become famous soon enough
Some outdoor Rugburn, put up some pictures of the finished product once it's dried.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171008_120259.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	431338 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171008_120304.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	431339 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171008_120253.jpg
Views:	2