Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Post Reply
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 06:14 PM #1171
Badfishy1
Member

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 515
Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
I guess i will be having them out of the can this week Not the 17 mile reef ones they are so proud of down there
I usually go up that way once a year for oysters
Badfishy1 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:49 PM #1172
Rodehazrd
Member

Rodehazrd's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: DREAMTIME
Posts: 362
Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Badfishy
Glad you got a glancing blow hope the recovery goes well
We will be there for the end of april out on the point near St Joe they got off easy on this storm i hope.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:13 AM #1173
pop_rocks
Senior Member

pop_rocks's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: in my empire of dirt
Posts: 1,738
pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
im looking fore ward to this weekend packers game too,fiddy
i expect atl to be a playoff team again this year and it should be a good one
/if you ask me, this could be an nfc championship preview
sounds like you got the well problems all taken care of
hope your plans come together and you have a great weekend
i have some rib eyes im going to lay on the grill
they make nutrients specifically for coco but ive enver used them before
maybe some of the other with more experience can chime in
i like to use it in soil but prefer hydroton for a water based grow
pop_rocks is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:33 PM #1174
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,152
Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Thanks fiddy
I have been using my 30 gal tubs off and on for some time they just seem to get better each reuse and re-amend I get about 4 gal of water in the bottom one using a 6" net pot and indoors it will go 10 days easy with a 4' plant. I think if i split the lid and slip it around the plant I will save more from surface loss. Going to an 8" pot and lifting the top tub a couple inches wold make a bigger rez under there. indoor I keep a bubbler in the bottom to keep the water happy I'm trying one in the woods now with stale water and fear the root rot will occur. I'm looking for a 12v air pump to run off solar
I feel if it just got air in the daytime it would be ok. It may empty so fast out there its not an issue but i like to plan. Granddaddy liked to say planning the job is the easy part working that sloppy plan can be a little more trouble.
and now back to the Bodhi catalog
Good morning Rodehazrd.

I'm glad the tubs are working well and just getting better. Your mini tubs for the cup challenge are a great idea as well. You adapt very well to changes and are great at making plan and following through on it. I'm sure your new grow out west will be successful.

Any luck on the 12v air pump? I know they make the ones to pump up tires that run off car cigarette lighter plug but I don't think those are made to run constant. Are you finding anything interisting in the bodhi catalog?
Fiddynut is online now Quote


Old 09-14-2017, 05:00 PM #1175
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,152
Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
im looking fore ward to this weekend packers game too,fiddy
i expect atl to be a playoff team again this year and it should be a good one
/if you ask me, this could be an nfc championship preview
sounds like you got the well problems all taken care of
hope your plans come together and you have a great weekend
i have some rib eyes im going to lay on the grill
they make nutrients specifically for coco but ive enver used them before
maybe some of the other with more experience can chime in
i like to use it in soil but prefer hydroton for a water based grow
Good morning pop_rocks.

Yes should be a good game Sunday night. No easy games to start the season for the packers. Atlanta gave us trouble last year in that crazy game in the middle of the season and whooped us pretty good in the championship game. I'm hoping for a better result this year. You may be right about another NFC championship showdown.

Yes well is fixed and everything is working nicely. I want to give it a couple more days to make sure I don't have to get them back to check anything but I don't think that will be the case. Had another unrelated pluming issue too but that is fixed as well. They shocked it with chlorine tablets so I'm glad I made a bunch of RO water before the job. Not sure if the ro filters chlorine out or not but will let water stand for a day to make sure it's out when I start making water again.

Rib eyes sound great. I think it's the most "buttery" cut on the cow. The Costco here has the rib cap meat (around the outside of the rib steak) that they role up and tie kind of like a pinwheel without the stuffing. Its melt in your mouth tender. Your making me hungry, it's 9am and I'm craving a steak.

I have to read up on coco and nutes. I'd rather not have to get and learn a new nutrient line but we will see. I guess I would try something new if it made things easer in the long run. I think I've heard that they have nutes for coco and Ro water that has enough cal/mag in it out of the bottle. Just haven't had time to read up yet but will this weekend for sure.
Fiddynut is online now Quote


Old 09-14-2017, 09:15 PM #1176
Badfishy1
Member

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 515
Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddynut View Post
Good morning pop_rocks.

Yes should be a good game Sunday night. No easy games to start the season for the packers. Atlanta gave us trouble last year in that crazy game in the middle of the season and whooped us pretty good in the championship game. I'm hoping for a better result this year. You may be right about another NFC championship showdown.

Yes well is fixed and everything is working nicely. I want to give it a couple more days to make sure I don't have to get them back to check anything but I don't think that will be the case. Had another unrelated pluming issue too but that is fixed as well. They shocked it with chlorine tablets so I'm glad I made a bunch of RO water before the job. Not sure if the ro filters chlorine out or not but will let water stand for a day to make sure it's out when I start making water again.

Rib eyes sound great. I think it's the most "buttery" cut on the cow. The Costco here has the rib cap meat (around the outside of the rib steak) that they role up and tie kind of like a pinwheel without the stuffing. Its melt in your mouth tender. Your making me hungry, it's 9am and I'm craving a steak.

I have to read up on coco and nutes. I'd rather not have to get and learn a new nutrient line but we will see. I guess I would try something new if it made things easer in the long run. I think I've heard that they have nutes for coco and Ro water that has enough cal/mag in it out of the bottle. Just haven't had time to read up yet but will this weekend for sure.
Careful running ro while smelling chlorine bud
Badfishy1 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:41 PM #1177
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,152
Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Careful running ro while smelling chlorine bud
Good afternoon Badfishy.

Thanks for the heads up. I have about 40 gallons made before the well work was done so I should be able to go a few weeks before needing to make more water. I don't think they used a lot of the well shock because I haven't been smelling the 'swimming pool' smell out of the faucet or shower heads. Not sure how long that stuff lasts so maybe I can test for it or someting.
Fiddynut is online now Quote


Old 09-14-2017, 09:53 PM #1178
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,152
Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Update and pics

Greetings friends and jungle tribe.

With all this talk about cheese making and food and football you might wonder if this is still a grow thread. It is. Im finally ready to get back to it and should have tents set up by the end of the weekend. While the tents are down I've been cleaning and doing some reorganization of the grow area. Lucky I've been able to start some plants in a spare closet and they are starting to take off a bit. After a slow start due to me using the wrong soil and then a very early transplant they are looking good. In the next week or so I need to get them sexed, transplant the lady's and take cuts in case they are worth keeping. With all the moving of my grow equipment I seem to have misplaced my (10X?) loupe that I use to look at the plants with for sexing. I have my 50x but I think that's too powerful for doing what I need to do. Once I find it I'll start poking around the nodes of these plants. It's still challenging for me to sex young plants and I'm always unsure if I'm right or not. So far I've been right but I still second guess myself a lot. Really looking forward to being back up and running and getting some plants into flower in a couple weeks or so.

Here are the little ones. Arnt they cute?
Fiddynut is online now Quote


Old 09-15-2017, 01:50 AM #1179
Rodehazrd
Member

Rodehazrd's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: DREAMTIME
Posts: 362
Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddynut View Post
Good morning Rodehazrd.

I'm glad the tubs are working well and just getting better. Your mini tubs for the cup challenge are a great idea as well. You adapt very well to changes and are great at making plan and following through on it. I'm sure your new grow out west will be successful.

Any luck on the 12v air pump? I know they make the ones to pump up tires that run off car cigarette lighter plug but I don't think those are made to run constant. Are you finding anything interisting in the bodhi catalog?
Thanks Fiddy for the ego stroke no luck on the pump yet but haven't spent much energy on it. I will run an inverter and aquarium pump as a last resort I have some telecom batteries to charge during daytime. A friend does fountain art and uses solar powered pumps to run them, I will get the scoop from him. I hope not to need much more than a good stirring up each day
Bodi catalog I cant find anything I don't want to run first. but so far
Gogi OG, Moontang, Space Monkey, and a name like SSDD well I must have some of that.
Packer fan likes his Terpanado so thats on the list too. I read a lot of the Bodhi threads and so far found one complaint about weak stems Ha. I hope all mine try to break.
I hope to take 8 packs to start so I still need a hard core knock out put you pajamas on first strain
Rodehazrd is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:12 AM #1180
packerfan79
Senior Member

packerfan79's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,810
packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
If you want knock out bud don't sleep on the black triangle. Gogi was a heavy yeilder, but kinda finicky though. I got some cherry ssdd going now.
packerfan79 is offline Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Click to Upgrade your account


This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.