in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 04:30 PM #2861
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
i get it now ...... your an adrenalin junkie !!!

except for days end when a fire & a fatty by the pool is chill time

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Last edited by dansbuds; 09-13-2017 at 06:03 PM..
dansbuds is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:08 PM #2862
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
like the bike - i just put new tires on mine, you are right, they look great one day and bald the next

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is online now Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 08:19 PM #2863
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
WOHOOOO I Have power.... ok it's all good i'm growing again..... The stereo is Rocking...... Some Adel... Chick Music to get these little girls dancing.... wooohooo....

I thought about the Bike.... I think she will be fine.... I took these before it got dark.... Ive wanted to show her off like everyone else.... for a while, But i was going to sell her, but decided Little Dove can hold on tight enough and ill Won't do crazy shit with her on there with me.... Should be fine... HAve new pegs for her and a seat with a good handle and a small backrest so she cant slide off.... all ordered but we went for a test ride.... She did great....

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
sweet ride,my son has a BMW,he ues to have a ninjia but it got stolen.
yea he doesent get no more than 3500 miles on a tire, he like the soft tires.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:05 PM #2864
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
i get it now ...... your an adrenalin junkie !!!

except for days end when a fire & a fatty by the pool is chill time
Shit my secret's out what gave it away....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 09:39 PM #2865
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Shit my secret's out what gave it away....
I think it was when you said you sky dived once. At least that is the only thing I heard you say that would make people think that.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is online now Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 09:58 PM #2866
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Woohhhhh Babies looking bad... and now i know why... FML....GERRRR..... I have been wanting to get an action plan in place to combat bugs.... I do live in Florida Bugs thrive around here.... Ive never not had a green thumb but for the life of me i couldnt help make my plants look better, no lush solid health or steady growth... My last round of genetics wilted away before my very eyes.... and i had several of the most beautiful 4 inch plants i've ever seen... True Bonsai moms... was beaming when i got them and my cuttings never took off like after they rooted a little they just wilted and drooped away..Thought i was doing things wrong or my equipment was dirty somehow... I ran the pump on my cloner for 5 days with straight up ro after washing it and i changed the water very day.. Still my plants look sickly... I will say that this is my fault and my fault alone...Ive had a 60x200 scope for months and didn't use it till i was told to... FML.... Not sure what they are but and dont care.. Im going to nuke these fuckers... I just thought i was growing clean and never thought about bugs.... You dont walk outside or step out of a car here without bugs on your mind.... If i had been doing what i know i should have been doing this whole time this wouldn't be a issue... it's on me all the way..And my genetic collection would already look insane...and serve a higher purpose than myself... By relieving stress on a friend.. FML
Yes I'm a dumb ass.... I have 3 different critters to kill regardless of where they may or may not have come from i know all 3 did not come to me in good box.... So smile.... this one's on me.... And the issue will be resolved.... And i will have regular maintenance from now on... So some good news... looks like i'm a grower after all.... I even have GROWERS PROBLEMS..... ROFLMFAO...... so Bio Slime check mate.... Bugs soon to become extinct around this place... then maybe i can get back on track and get my grow where it should be... how embarrassing.... I thought i had a knack for this... it was going so good.... FUCK MY LIFE....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:03 PM #2867
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
I think it was when you said you sky dived once. At least that is the only thing I heard you say that would make people think that.
Skydiving is boring like sex with 30 second man... and only 4 things can happen... fall, take pictures, do flips and scream all for a few seconds.... WHF.... just not worth it.... Give my My Creatures of the DEEP anyday.... and ill show you a thrill..... Try having 30 hungry ass BULL Sharks testing your anti shark shield for 30 minutes, in a hurricane charged sea with 12 dead bleeding fish attached to you, and the alarm going off telling you you have water in your co2 scrubber.. that's A charge you just cant buy.....

Old 09-13-2017, 10:06 PM #2868
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Relying on cuts from others is a recipe for failure. I learned that lesson the hard way. Even if they come from Dan. My suggestion would be to grab a few packs of seeds and dedicate a run to finding some keepers. Tgen you can have some moms to keep you in clones when needed.That being said running seeds is very addictive. Don't be to hard on yourself. It happens to the best of us.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:27 PM #2869
Aspenou812

Ive been wanting to build a foger forever.... to up humidity, apply foliars and pest products to the canopy through an ultra fine fog mist... and maybe use it to make a frogger clone machine....I think looking at my future growing... it will come in handy AF..... And there is no better way to NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF SOME BUGS......

Old 09-14-2017, 11:20 PM #2870
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
you'll get back on track .... just gonna take some time & persistance !

look what i'm going through ........
its been a tuff year for critters & problems for alot of people ! not just us !
3rd lost 3 flower runs & damn near all his genetics to off gasing from a new bottled nute he wanted to try . took a month to figure out the damn bottles they used were off gasing his veg room !

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is online now Quote