Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Thinking Vertically 101 : The Build & Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
Thinking Vertically 101 : The Build & Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2017, 01:37 AM #201
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Those Biker's look real nice. If your after OG in seed, you found it. Speaking of cleaning, I just cleaned the glass on one of my 1000's about a week ago. What a difference! Been a min since I cleaned it(one of the things I slack on). I bet I get a couple extra ounces this next run. Especially since it's cooling down outside.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 01:42 AM #202
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Those Biker's look real nice. If your after OG in seed, you found it. Speaking of cleaning, I just cleaned the glass on one of my 1000's about a week ago. What a difference! Been a min since I cleaned it(one of the things I slack on). I bet I get a couple extra ounces this next run. Especially since it's cooling down outside.
i decided to take your advice and picked those bikers up
yeah, i need to clean the insides of that glass this weekend , i have to elevate the bulbs a few inches so ill have to tear it all apart anyways
thanks for falling back through dtog.

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:39 AM #203
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Hey @BoydCrowder
Rodehazrd here I noticed in one of your photos the humidity in the 30s is that an issue being that low I plan to grow in very low humidity and am wondering if I should worry about 30%. I usually run the dehumidifier to stay down to 50 but our new site will have highs in the 30% range.
Thanks and smokemifugotum
Rodehazrd is online now Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 05:02 AM #204
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Hey @BoydCrowder
Rodehazrd here I noticed in one of your photos the humidity in the 30s is that an issue being that low I plan to grow in very low humidity and am wondering if I should worry about 30%. I usually run the dehumidifier to stay down to 50 but our new site will have highs in the 30% range.
Thanks and smokemifugotum
i am far from being an expert on humidity, ive run with and without , currently its out of the room for cleaning

and honestly my room runs 30-60% day to night without

and shit bro, i havent had an issue with low humidity that im aware of on any of my grows

its always something else,pests, hydro issues, nute burns, lazyness
i wouldnt worry unless it becomes a prob - its an easy fix either way

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018

Old 09-12-2017, 05:19 AM #205
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
i am far from being an expert on humidity, ive run with and without , currently its out of the room for cleaning

and honestly my room runs 30-60% day to night without

and shit bro, i havent had an issue with low humidity that im aware of on any of my grows

its always something else,pests, hydro issues, nute burns, lazyness
i wouldnt worry unless it becomes a prob - its an easy fix either way
I was listening to a podcast (take it for what it's worth) and the grower says he starts flower all the way at 90 and drops 5%/ week which means at the end of a long flower he will be down around 30%. But as you stated if you haven't had problems with it, why make a new 'problem'
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 05:27 AM #206
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

My Grows:
Tests:

Old 09-12-2017, 05:45 AM #207
CosmicCharlie

CosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of lightCosmicCharlie is a glorious beacon of light
Glad I saw this thread pop up in New Posts.

I've never grown seriously indoors but think I'll go with vert style when I can. To me it just seems like the most efficient style and I wonder why more people don't do it? With limited plant counts and trying to maximize yield out of them it seems like more people in legal & even illegal states would.

Anyways, I'll be watching for sure since you have some of Bug's work.
CosmicCharlie is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 05:59 AM #208
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCharlie View Post
Glad I saw this thread pop up in New Posts.

I've never grown seriously indoors but think I'll go with vert style when I can. To me it just seems like the most efficient style and I wonder why more people don't do it? With limited plant counts and trying to maximize yield out of them it seems like more people in legal & even illegal states would.

Anyways, I'll be watching for sure since you have some of Bug's work.
im diggong it for what im doin, thanks for the sub bro

My Grows:
Tests:

Old 09-13-2017, 04:09 PM #209
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

did an aact foliar monday - these things are kinda praying now, never seen em reach up this way.
in addition, the nodes sprouted what seems like double the normal rate.
its super tight nodes now with way more stuff poppin out.

had i known aact foliars were worth the efort to strain and spray, id been doing this for years.
this is prolly the coolest hack ive learned all year.

My Grows:
Tests:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:38 AM #210
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

its 4:30am and I cant sleep - fell asleep early to deal with some back pain
anyways, gonna go to the gym at 5:30am and do a 7am yoga cause i couldnt get to the gym yday.

anyways, i decided to look in on the flower room a few minutes ago.
i flipped this room on the 2nd so im 12 days in, but FUCKING WOW
i mustve gotten 8" of stretch in the last 24hrs

not an exageration either, the foliar and watering them good yesterday , plus installing my dehum/humidifier back into the room have made an EXPLOSION happen in there

My Grows:
Tests: