What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
hi chuckyoufarley thanks alot,hell yeah its was on of my favorite ever,in the middle of bloom her leafs hv starting to turn the color from classic green to sweet purple,

the good job its by NATURE :headbange :headbange :headbange

G

The only strain i've grown is AK-48 and it was very good and to this day better then 95% of the weed i've smoked including my trips to holland.

I didn't see Ak48 on the site to order is it not for sale anymore?!

Nugz

hey ya'll, hoping for some Nirvana suggestions.

If you were to pick your top 5 Nirvana strains, which would they be?

Thanks in advance.

Nugz

gromer

Unreal pics guys to think all these super beautiful plants came from 25dollar packs of seeds.All the times ive paid hundreds and they wouldnt even germ.I guess somtimes that whole you get what you pay for thing doesnt apply.Keep em comin guys beautiful plants just beatiful.That moroc afghan cross looks as frosty as some of the elites for cripes sake!!!

greenhead

Veteran
gromer said:
Unreal pics guys to think all these super beautiful plants came from 25dollar packs of seeds.

They're actually 15 bucks, on seedboutique I noticed.

:joint: :wave:

I'm currently growing my first nirvana seeds right now (northern lights). I'll post back with some bud shots when it's completed.

:rasta:

Last edited:

Elemental

Veteran
hi guys,hi Nugz :wave: :wave: :wave:

for me the best 5 Nirvana's are

ICE
AK 48
JOK HORROR
BLUE MYSTIC
CITRAL

I

icon

i see some impressive grows very nice everybody! im working on getting my scanner to work so i can post more pics of my nirvana grows from the past.

they still sell ak-48

NUGZ: you have to get ICE that was my 1st grow & i was blown away on yeild,trichs,potency,smell,taste & especially its heavy high. you WONT be disapointed.
maybe type in nirvana strains on search in this forum

Elemental

Veteran
hi rusty_shacklfor yeah your right with the WR,there are really good phenotipes with that strain,more resin n beatiful high i guess,

but with the ICE you can gonna be crazy,hi icon :wave: if you have tryed the ICE you know her reall' FRESH TASTE or not?? :headbange

for the low price its n amazing strain for me

Elemental

Veteran
hi Inverse :wave: :wave: :wave:

oh yeah the NL its a good genetics,i'll reccomend to you for crossing with others strains,a good idea can be NL x OG KUSH for example :headbange

T

TheOneWill

Elemental said:
incredible PHENO,called PURPLE ICE (no crossing with any purple's genetics)

P1020119.jpg

P1020115.jpg

its was my favorite for long time :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Sweet I got some seeds from a bag I bought. I can't wait until I get them going. :)

Azzzzzz

Veteran
Hi guys, i'm in love with Nirvana seeds too. Good quality and this price...
My own cross between nirvana's WW and Early Special:

Pozdr - great thread :> :joint:

bozga

I'll be ordering very soon some Nirvana seeds.
I'm interested in potency and not much strech 'cause I'l be growing in 110 cm growbox.
I'd like to buy 3 strains - one that has sativa high, one that is heavy indica and one good mix of both :)
So potency is most important, but also taste, smell and yield are also ++++! :)
So if you have any good ideas, please write! :D

Peace,
Boz :joint:

Elemental

Veteran
hi Azzzzzz,congrats!really nice crossing,

hi bozga,try the ICE or JOK HORROR or CITRAL

ps
ICE its the best :headbange

Nugz

Thanks to all of you who gave your suggestions! It seems I'll be getting a few packs each of ICE, AK 48, CITRAL, WHITE RHINO, JOK HORROR, BLUE MYSTIC and maybe some WHITE WIDOW too!

There should be some interesting finds.

I recently bought some of Rez's new gear + some from Chimera and others, and spent a lot of loot, and after looking at all these great buds grown from Nirvana seeds at such a low price, gotta give them a try! I just wish I had more time and space to grow all of these at once, but I'll have to grow'em a few strains at a time. Lots of fun for the years to come.

I

icon

starting (AUG 31st) nirvana seeds go up in price to $25 per pack so act fast