What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My crumbled lime keeper

Here a pic of my crumbled lime keep she's been reveged from a small tester plan best of 2 females. She's going into a led/hps vert room. Bag appeal and smell were out of this world prob best I've seen.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-4809408871027401597.jpg
    tmp-cam-4809408871027401597.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 45
Looks nice and healthy! Any flower shots?

Shes going into flower today. I didn't take any pics when I flowered her first time, the bud was very impressive considering she was just pushed in the corner as a tester. The other pheno which I culled looked exactly like karma's promo pics for this strain but yeilded about half as much as this keeper and was a longer flowerer to.

I'll try and get some pics of this girl at the end.

How many weeks did they go Dave and how was the high or was it a stone?

This pheno went 9 weeks other one that I culled about 10. High was strong stoned feeling needed to take a minute to think when doing tasks. Only thing negative someone said was that they could taste lemon cleaner taste on inhale but that's just personal opinion. Not sure on yeild but I'd say it looked decent this will be proper test.

Crumbled lime keepers about 2 weeks into flower I'll try and get some pics each week.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-104116862441592455.jpg
    tmp-cam-104116862441592455.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 30

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
gave a friend a crumbled lime seed freebie last summer to test it wasnt sure if it was horrible pheno or bad grow skills but it was terrible. he lost a biker kush v2.0 freebie that sounded tasty. i find bangers in free seeds somtimes well worth the test

I could only get crumbled lime as freebies so I bought three packs of karmas stuff to get three freebies of crumbled lime. This was from first 3 seeds I popped and the only female. I don't know what the yeilds like as last plant was a revegged tester it's came out at 18oz but these plants look like they'll be bigger. For me it's easy to grow good stretch in flower likes to be nice and green.

I have Crumbled Lime , grabbed 2 packs when they first dropped. Real easy to grow for sure.
I have 3 females right now with one in my flower room and she reeks hard of fermenting citrus fruit. I'd say Lime is certainly the dominant smell when smelling the resins on your fingers. the other two females are getting vegged into monsters for putting outside in a few weeks. When i figure out pics maybe I'll start a grow diary.