What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fully activated, flavorless, odorless, fast onset, water souluble cannabis powder

Ringodoggie

Premium user
OK, I guess we can call this the holy grail of cannabis edibles.

Flavorless?????? I am calling bullshit on that one. I have been making cannabis edibles for 50 years and NONE were flavorless (I wish). LOL

Albeit, I don't have the labs and knowledge they do so I'm not saying it's not true..... I just want to know how the fuck to make it. LOL

This is my dream come true for edibles.

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains...-cannabinoids-the-future-of-marijuana-edibles

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
No idea. Non medicinal extracts are illegal for now in Canada. I know endoca raw hemp oil is available. Don't know about crystals. You can be sure, pure thc crystals would be hundreds per gram.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
As a general rule, I would stay away from anything that comes in powdered form, because it could just as easily be something really horrible like meth, heroin, coke, rat poison, or any of the deadly pharmaceutical drugs that are currently lowering the life-expectancy of users in the USA and Europe.

It is bad enough having to worry that commercially sold bud might be adulterated with toxic chemicals like insecticides and fungicides, without going out of my way to purchase THC in a form that is even easier to adulterate with powdered chemicals.

One of the primary reasons I grow my own, is because I want to be dead certain that the weed I use is 100% organically grown, and free of ALL contaminants that could lead to life-threatening addictions, or kill me outright on a single dose.

starke

Have to agree with Swamp Thang on this one. I have never made or purchased an edible that did not have some taste to it and would love to lose the taste completely...but in this instance I would rather dance with the devil I know.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a gram of 100% pure lab tested CBD crystals right here in front of me.

I've had it for a number of months. I have no idea what to do with it honestly.

ronbo51

Veteran
we go through kilos of pure cbd here at my lab. We mostly melt it in PG at about 120F and make eliquid for vaping. Several oils, like sesame and some others will dissolve crystals on contact. From there you can make edibles. Keep in mind the crystals are already decarbed.

HashTree

Flavorless?????? I am calling bullshit on that one. I have been making cannabis edibles for 50 years and NONE were flavorless (I wish). LOL

I've had the teas made by the same company and can say I couldn't taste any cannabis. Good effects and pretty fast acting. I haven't tried the ripple by itself but I know it's pretty popular.

I wish I knew how they made it! I don't mind a cannabis taste though myself but it's cool that is water soluble and consistent.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No idea. Non medicinal extracts are illegal for now in Canada. I know endoca raw hemp oil is available. Don't know about crystals. You can be sure, pure thc crystals would be hundreds per gram.

i've seen (allegedly) 99.5% pure THC-A crystals/powder for sale on a Kalifornia mediweed website. it was in area of $250 per gram if memory is working...that was months ago. damn stuff looked like brown sugar.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Very cool. Thanks for the input. I can't wait to get to a legal state so I can just pop down to the local store and buy some good edibles.

mexweed

Veteran
when I have added ripple to coffee there was a change in flavor but I added four packs so maybe just one isn't as noticeable

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Man, you guys are killing me. LOL I am struggling with dosing and decarbing and oils and tinctures and dragons and wizards and every other fucking battle in the amateur self make world.

And, you guys just pop down to the store and grab some off the shelf. LMAO

I can't wait until I move out of this hell. And, for anyone who ever wondered... hell is not fire and brimstone. It's cold and wet. Trust me, I know. LOL

Just curious. Do angels work in the cannabis stores in Los Angeles? After all, it is the City of Angels. All we have here is satan and his pack.