What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch leach tray's a slabs.

Starmstr

In the evolution of my garden I have ended up with Paragro v-slab; 6 x 3 x 40, stacked. Stacked Stadium Perimeter 3trays with a 4 tray floor. My question is what size of stack is preferred 4x4 jumbo or biggies? I'm set on pargro, I'm able to do as little as 2 feeds a day or multi depending on the stack size. Plan is to stage the room for 2 Harvey perimeter and then floor. All trays have 18 x 4 screens for flexibly and maintain canopy height. This system is currently running.
Slabs are 40" what do you recommend ? Goal is one unit per slab @ 1 min interval s.

Starmstr

Here is my results 5 biggie stacked 2 2 weeks in the biggie and 1 week on the slab net height 18" canopy 24 tall= 12 but there was one clear don't run runts to remind me
Next is 4 x 4

Last edited: