What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos#1 run 2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ok, batch 2 has hit the soil tonight...
Second verse- same as the first: small pots to start, in a warm place until they germinate then on the window ledge until they open.
Then into 20L buckets of soil under a 600w sodium

picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
They’re up....
They had started to break the soil last night, and when I checked them this afternoon they were all standing to attention. Lovely and quick.

picture.php

I think one of them wants to be a tulip....

picture.php

Until next update :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mini update, I potted them into slightly bigger pots and took them on a journey to be with their big sisters for a week or two light-sharing.
They will love that

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
3 days on, I thought I’d add a picture of them establishing themselves... they are enjoying their holiday in the sun

picture.php
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Moving along nicely mate...

You seem to be always running an assortment of nice varieties do you ever hold back
any keepers, or do you just flower them all out and not bother ?

Take it easy mate..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Moving along nicely mate...

You seem to be always running an assortment of nice varieties do you ever hold back
any keepers, or do you just flower them all out and not bother ?

Take it easy mate..

Thanks mate
Years ago I used to clone everything, but these days I find I get bored of strains if I keep them too long... I’m always eager for the next taste!
Once things are at about 4-5 weeks of flower, I’m usually popping the next lot :tiphat: