What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Credit Card Payments accepted again at The Vault! (Includes Competition

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
credit_cards_are_back.jpg

Good Afternoon All,

The Vault is delighted to announce that we can accept Credit Card payments again for the Rest of The World including USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more. This is in addition to our UK / EU credit card payment facility that is in action right now.

To celebrate we are running a promo across 9 different channels. To enter on here simply enter #TeamVault in the comments below and like this post.

Each winner will get a Vault Goodie Bag, which will include a mix of 4 seeds from some of the World's top breeders. In the goodie bag you will also get a famed Vault T-shirt with stickers and papers.

The winners will be announced on Wednesday 7th November.

To read all about it, check this blog post on The Vault Website.

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

#TeamVault #YouCantFaultTheVault

Last edited:

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
A HUGE thank you to all those who took part in our #TeamVault WorldWide Credit Card celebration promo!

I am delighted to announce that the winner of 4 mixed Seeds and Vault Goodie Bag is:

@mr.brunch

Well done to you. Please can you drop me a PM and we can discuss getting your prize to you?

Big thanks to everyone else who took part.

There is still time to enter our Halloweed promo which you can find here >

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/happy-halloweed

#TeamVault

mr.brunch

Veteran
T-shirt is very comfortable, papers came in very handy... and I promise I will keep the souvenir seeds safe - I mean, can you imagine if they got all wet or something...