What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Reasons to Grow Amnesia Haze

HASHCAM

I am considering to grow Amnesia haze, Looking to have some fun, and make some nice photographs. This will be a Soil grow

Who has the best Feminised seeds, on the market, for this strain.

al70

Veteran
i recently got five from dutchseedsbank, have'nt popped em yet though.

Mengsk

I tried some and I have to say even in my search for something like "R.U.S.T." here on IC there is a real need, or desire, to find the holy grail I guess you could say of a plant that has the up high or sativa trichomes but plumps up and finishes before frost. Simply reciting what many breeders have been working on but I think Amnesia Haze does a really good job.

EvergreenState

Soma seeds are more likely to disappoint because of high price and his seeds have a bad germination history.
The Dinafem Amnesia Haze has a very good reputation.

HASHCAM

I think I will just have to look at how has the best deals on and go from there, i know royal queen seeds are a fair price.

However, if I come across some other stuff, will update the thread.

just took 240 cuts of g13 / sharksbreath

The Martian Mean Green is a combination of one of DNA’s flagship strains, Sharksbreath, and the 1988, G13 Haze.

although i was hoping for something else,

this pheno is 10 to 12 week, but no haze taste of smell, only dare smoke half a J

Latest posts

Latest posts