What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Smokeshack

Smokey Pockets

Hey all, gonna use this thread to post up pics of some stuff on working with.
First up is
Durghanchitral from USC
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smokey Pockets

Durganchitral
€27.50
This product can be purchased via the desktop website.

Description
Features
Regular cannabis seeds

The durganchitral is a cross between a clone of a very great potencial, our durbanghani! This clone is a cross between an old Afghan and an line of landrace durban provides a stone devastating.
The father is the Pakistan Chitral kush, it gives structure smaller and shorter flowering! colors from pink to purple may appear!!
The effect is stone and the smell can be from anise with notes of red fruit!!
9 weeks
picture durganchitral

Raho

Veteran
Since this is in the cannabis flowers section, I'll post a pic of a flower.
This is a cross I made that I called Platinum Natasha.
Natasha was Mendo Sour D x my oBoy (ohaze) male.
A male of that was crossed to Platinum OG and this girl came out.
So stinky, so pretty. She grew like a dream and I was letting her go a little long to max out the resin.
One day I checked on her and all her stink had simply disappeared. She had crossed some invisible line in her genetics and that was that.

Room was on point for all environmental inputs. Very disappointing. For a while there, she was a hot thang.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts