What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Farts having fun

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Von I should clarify..my wifey is jealous kinda..but she also appreciates this community for what they have done for me. With my disabilities I don't get out at all, so this place is work and home for me while shes gone all day working. Without IC my depression would have carried me away years ago. I just have to get my ass up out of the chair and turn off the PC when she arrives home every evening..and I do! Be well...DD

V

vonforne

Hey DD, I was only on at night but it was too much. Even though she went to political forums and talked there to her type of friends. I guess growing and being here was too much for her.

V

mrcreosote

Veteran
I still maintain that the best advice I can give to those of us that are aging somewhat is:

ALWAYS EXTRA ROLL OF TOILET PAPER ON TANK.

Nothing will offend your aging dignity like having someone catch you doing an ankle-bound duck-walk to the hall cupboard.

My daughter claims she is scarred for life.

Zonker

^ROFLMFAO^:laughing:

I can remember giving similar advice to a young cousin when he first moved out on his own.

Latest posts

Latest posts