What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hanuman's late SD garden

Rastak'

Well done Hanuman !! :D

The riri's cut is a well-performer in northern climate of france...
A correct mold resistance and a finish before end of october at 47° 48° N...

And what fucking perfume and taste !! Definitively a keeper for sure...
But don't know the slack cut so if after cured, you have more details about the smoke that you already gave to me, don't hesitate to post them... :D

And if you have pics from the both of dried buds... thanks a lot !! :biglaugh:

Blessings...

JOJO420

Veteran
WOW

WOW

tOO COOL :) These plants look just like my plants that grow in Hawaii. Wow. Nice job man:tiphat: Little plants r cool. Im down with the tiny plant movement,lol

warthog

what happened man, why you stop with updates:(

this makes me excited about my chem sour seeds seing your sour finishes in mid october at your location.:dance013:

we need harvest and dry shots pwease:D:tiphat:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
guess he smoked too much, real easy to do with sd,lol, i was excited to see harvest pics after 2pages of sweet garden pics, what a let down

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
you can flower inside for 3,4 weeks then set out plants and they will usualy finish anytime of year, if its warm enough, perfect way to do spring outdoor and harvest in june

Latest posts

Latest posts