What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam

Hazeo

Veteran
Thanks for the good informations mate :)

And especially nice to hear something about the grower-quality as well;
I think it is a shame that they sell highfeeded-chem-buds and mostly shaked shit...

-That´s crazy bro - in Amsterdam! I heard about brix-weed as well...

I think Amsterdam´s Weed is loosing to be interested for as (growers) - in former times it was more interesting to visit Amsterdam for a smoke imho:
the own experience with (growing) good weed wasn´t shaped so well yet and the quality (especially concerning purity) was better...

Anyways, one got used to visit Amsterdam as a pothead...i love this city, too - so intercultural, i love that :)

btw: gonna see anyone on 420???

regards
Hazeo

don_sensi

Hey guys I'm currently in amsterdam with a few friends and thought I'd share my thoughts of good buys I came across whilst here
Voyager purple strawberry bliss also the kaligria was nice 2
Prix d'ami amnesia
Green house hawaiian snow also the exedus cheese
Media champagne haze, amnesia, pot of gold and a new 1 I've not seen before called motivation.
Yoyo some nice outdoor santa maria, majesteit and purchased some indoor amnesia from here 2
Over all for me on my experience I'd go for media n yo yo for sure they never seem to disappoint
Happy smoking guys

snorey

:woohoo:Media is a great place to start, as you can judge everything else against medias high standard champage sounds great, don sensi can give use a list of your top 5 many thanks
peace out:biggrin:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
s5 from betty boop was pretty good (11e) decent flavor,burned good

cheese from hill street blues (12e) was pretty fkn good, knocked my head out last night, also good flavor and burned ok

king hassan hash from hunters pretty good too, pretty tasty

don_sensi

Hey snorey yh sure my top 5 buds so far would be
Amnesia from media
Champagne from media
Nyd from 1 € hulp
Kaligria from voyages
Motivation from media
Going to tweede kamer, dampkring, grey area and homegrown at somepoint today so will let u know my finall thoughts sunday.
HaPpY SmOkiNg GuYs

snorey

Thanks don they all sound great and i bet your top five could change once u been to the other coffeeshops u have mentioned cant wait to get out there and try medias champage, and motivation sound intresting so does the stuff at voyger, have u tryed greenplace yet mate they usual have a selection of Kush

many thanks peace out:ying:

74G

i always had some good smoke at Katsu, like BlackWidow or NorthernLight+... .. .
i agree with the silver haze of the paradox... .. .
but weed in Dam is really hard, it seems like it changes all the time... .. .
so just got to be lucky and in the right place at the right time... so always very cool to have some fresh infos... .. .
Peace
74G

GetUpStandUp

Hey bro, just wanted to know which was stronger the mango, or MKultra? I ask only because I have a friend in norcal grow some mango outdoor, and wow I am still looking for my prick in the dirt. I am not weakling, strickly indica, but the hybrid MK sounds pretty darn good, and have it on the list but have yet to toke, any input would be appreciated!

euskalbud

Hello

1-Green Crack (Dampkring)
2-Chocolope haze (Rokerij)
3-Dr.Grinspoon ( Barneys)
4-Silver Bubble (Grey Area)
5-Blueberry haze (The Noon)

Locke

1) Casey Jones - Homegrown Fantaseeds
2) AK47 - Dampkring
3) Champagne Haze - Club Media
4) Jack Herer - Green House Seed Co.
5) Tangerine Dream - Barney's

(C5 from Dampkring was also pretty amazing)

Does anyone know the lineage of C5? Is is Cindy 99 x Northern Lights #5?

ivape

1 shoreline (pineapple Kush), green place
2 chocolope, grey area
3 Dr grinspoon, boerjongens

keep on growing

Peace

Ivape

I

izzywozzywizzy

Havnt been in a while cause of Exchange Räte and high 10 + e a g but last time scored in de Baron breda Bit smoke it in the dam as it was hard to get haze buds.amniesa haze,super haze,hiawian,de Baron haze all for 10 e rosendaal jamacian coffeshop best morrocan i ever had One puff out cold with good thoughts 6 e .sorry not amstetdam but i smoked my purchases there,peace

Sunshine Man

Here my top 5 from Amsterdam
1.East Coast Sour Diesel (Grey Area) - very nice taste...
2.LSD (Amnesia) - very strong effect...
3.Liberty Haze (Barney`s) - super strong sativa high...
4.Skywalker OG-Kush (Greenhouse) - very expensiv, but very good...
5.Sour Kush aka. Headband (Grey Area) - sour-fruity taste and a strong impact...

other nice varieties are the Buddha Tahoe OG from the Green Place Coffeeshop, or the Voyager's - Holy Grail Kush...

Guest 351408

(1) Honey B - barneys
(2) Top floor - mellow yellow
(3) chocolope - grey area
(3) nyc diesel - rookery
(4) amnesia haze - amnesia
(5) cannalope haze - grey area

there in particular order either. Has anyone ever heard of Top Floor before, I can't find any info on it. It's the nicest /strongest indica I've smoked

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Skunk circa 1986...first time smoking Skunk.
NL x Haze sensiseeds sometime in the 90's
Amnesia Haze...amnesia...also returned with a cutting....still got it
Most of the time I smoke hash in Dam.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(1) Honey B - barneys
(2) Top floor - mellow yellow
(3) chocolope - grey area
(3) nyc diesel - rookery
(4) amnesia haze - amnesia
(5) cannalope haze - grey area

there in particular order either. Has anyone ever heard of Top Floor before, I can't find any info on it. It's the nicest /strongest indica I've smoked

There is a grower for the Mellow Yellow and his name is pronounced Floor. The genetics were from some other strain and they just renamed it, using his name. MY's menu is not strain specific; ie if they run out of Blueberry, for example, they will sell another strain and call it Blueberry. I really dislike this about MY but what can you do.

Latest posts

Latest posts