What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let´s show some stuff...

amc98

Good to see you posting again, amc98!
Are these hash shots from your OD? Lovely! A lot of work to achieve such nice texture & quality.

Was wondering about your Rosetta Stone as I'm a fan of Brothers Grimm. Recently a thread was started wondering about some Rosetta Stone freebies from a Spanish seed co.

Hello Highlighter, thanks for passing by!!

This hash shots are from the Sour Diesel Riri cut, 73 micron bag. A few more...

2njiqoh.jpg

1pexxz.jpg

Thanks for that link, I didn´t know anything about those seeds. What happens in Spain is that you wake up one day and all of a sudden your grandmother has a seedbank, your friend has a seedbank, even your 2 year old son has a seedbank...absolutely crazy.

I made some Rosetta Stone x (X18 x Uzbeki) f1 and f2. Then I backcrossed an f1 male with the Rosseta cut, getting an offspring really close to the Rosetta Stone Destroy cut. Some pics of the backcross (sorry for the awful quality):

2nrn0bq.jpg

2mdj4hk.jpg

bdtw1k.jpg

Saludos!!

S

sourpuss

Hey just wanna show a pre 04 warlock, magus genetics... couple weeks from chop....
picture.php

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
oh wow, such a beautiful plant. looks really well grown!
i so much would love to try this cut. been lookin' and asking around for ages but nobody got hold of this cut. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts