What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panasonic Whisper Fan Carbon Scrubber Tutorial: Quietest most efficient fan ever!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
My Panasonic Whisper fan has been running for eight years, still quiet. I was lucky to read this thread when I was starting, before I bought a fan.

Ten years now, still running, still quiet. That fan was a pretty good investment.:biggrin:

Andyo

Veteran
220 v 50 hz is availble

220 v 50 hz is availble

Hi,

has anyone managed to run the Panasonic Whisper fan in Europe with a 110V/230V power converter?

Thanks

Theres a panasonic factory in thailand so most likley in european countrys too

G

I like these fans but I just used them as designed for a few bathrooms remodel and installed one in a spare room that we use for smoking. Very quiet. The one in the smoke lounge has a 6" can filter hanging in the attic. For my tent my S&P silent 150 is pretty quiet. The tent circulation fan makes more noise. I cant hear either with the closet door closed.

Latest posts

Latest posts