What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments.

Philanthropist

Piel and GG nice to see you guys checking in. I haven't visited myself in a while.

Haven't had much green dragon recently either. My second strain i started working with doesnt work as well as my first for GD, ends up like the brown mud some people mention. this plant yellows quickly so I think thats the issue. Works in butter just fine though.

Just made my second batch of BHO so i came to check in on an earlier link GG put on here for BHO pills, i think thats my next project.

BTW, unemployed right now but just graduated from a HVAC program and cant wait to start my new career. I was working my way out of my career before as I had outgrown it. Things that you can see in the rear view mirror.

logwarrior

This is a thread is a great read! Everyone making GD should have a go at it. You guys have encouraged me to make bigger batches of GD for myself. (Second favorite way to medicate, but always make little batches and run out way too fast :( )

General G did you ever figure out a way to decarb QWISO/BHO?
If not, I've made decarbed QWISO by doing decarbing a bunch of trim and then doing a QWISO (I actually did more of a SWISO and let the decarbed bud sit in the iso for about 10 minutes).

Works like a charm. 7g of trim into about 1oz of high quality GD made with delicious decarbed QWISO.

From one New Mexican to another,
Thanks!

ps Red or Green?

Piel

Veteran
My last batch of GD turned out weird -light amber liquid on top and sludge on the bottom. Not sure why this happened, the effect is still there though. I could refiltrate but I´m too lazy for that.

Piel

Veteran
The goop seems to be waxes from the plant, probably low in THC so I tossed it -I ain´t smoking that :) New batch made from 1 ounce good bud and 1.2 lit of 80% Vodka, reduced to about 400ml. Believe it or not but 4ml is a buzzstone.

closetdreams

Dude, I followed your first recipe and I didn't think I sampled that many drops after pouring things from vessel to vessel - but within an hour or so I feel ready to pop.
Guess that's what happens when you have good directions and ingredients. THANK YOU.

White Beard

Piel, that 'goop' may have contained a fair amount of oil: when you're done with your alc extracts, add water to the solids you just extracted from & give 'em a vigorous shaking.

Once you filter out the solids & cook off the water, an oz of etoh will pick up some lovely yellow from out of the waxes...which you can then add to your lovely yellow wash jar, because you keep everything washed off & saved, yes?

Maybe it's just me: I've gotten rather compulsive about it. Working with such small quantities, I guess.

Levitationofme

Green dragon Nitrous Extraction Cocktail

Green dragon Nitrous Extraction Cocktail

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65706&pictureid=1561571

The method is similar to a recipe I saw in Modernist Cuisine.

I found recipe on a website.

The main difference in this method is placing decarboxed herb in Isi whipped cream pressure vessel. Add preferred Booze. I used Honey Rum from Jamaica. Seal it up and pressurize with a couple Nitrous "Whippets"

shake and rest a few times while you leave contents under pressure for 10-15 minutes. Carefully release gas into Balloon for reuse.

carefully pour contents into a jar and you can watch it fizz for a minute or so, Then like most other recipes its simmered in double boiler for up to an hour.

The rest of cocktail is Cherry Chia :tiphat: