What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MLB playoffs!

G

GanjaLandscaper

Imagine if we gave Lester the 10 million LESS that he wanted... The guy wanted to stay in Boston...

I hate David Price...

Sox are doing work though... everyone is stepping up (minus David Price$)

Go Sox!

Green Squall

I have a big shitty grin on my face right now! Congrats to all Sox fans and much respect for the Astro's. They were definitely a worthy opponent!

Space Toker

Veteran
yes all teams were worthy opponents to someone in the playoffs. they did what they needed to to make it to the end game that is an accomplishment for sure. Some fared better some worse, Red Sox opponents were all strong and worthy but with the incredible season it would almost be wrong for us to lose. We did not depend on that, we got it done all season long, as did the Yanks and Houston, in the end the best team at the time won. Houston was awesome team I get that grin a lot I call it vibes attributed to some girl mb maybe not but that is another story. thanks Green Squall & maker of the vibes that helped make that happen. Go 2019 Red Sox!