What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
British human rights activist Paul Weston explains why those who are accepting the British government’s explanation for the arrest of Tommy Robinson are being deceived.

“This is the action of a totalitarian state.” Yes.

[YOUTUBEIF]_8CPF1mK9Fo[/YOUTUBEIF]

we'll have to wait and see what really happened. but if he pled guilty it's kinda clear.

can they black mail you with much worse charges, to plead guilty in Britain like in the US?

vta

Veteran
What I understand is that the trial was over, Tommy was there to cover the child rapists' sentencing phase. The reason he was on 'probation' or whatever, is because he pulled out his phone on the steps of a courthouse and did a 45 sec live stream. During that stream Tommy referred to the child rapists as rapists...they had not been convicted yet, he left out that they were just accused at that point. So they nailed him for that and streaming from inside the court...even though I hear he was not officially inside the court.

Then...

On Friday, May 25, Tommy was reporting from outside the courthouse in Leeds, where an accused Muslim rape gang was on trial for repeatedly raping British girls as young as eleven years old. Tommy was broadcasting on Facebook, from his cell phone.

Tommy was very careful:

He did not set foot on the court precinct.
He did not call the men “rapists”, but rather called them “accused rapists”.
In no way did he interfere with the trial, which was on its final day.
When Tommy mentioned the names of the accused rapists, he was reading from a BBC website — so the names were clearly public information, on the state broadcaster.

Tommy did nothing wrong.

But suddenly, seven police officers swarmed Tommy and threw him in the back of a police van.

They said he was causing a disturbance, which is absurd — he was by himself on the street, with only a cameraman and a friend.

But it got worse. Much worse.

Within hours, Tommy was summoned before the judge. Tommy’s long-time lawyer was not informed of this. Rather, the court appointed a lawyer who didn’t know Tommy and wasn’t an expert in the specialized law of contempt of court.

In a matter of minutes, Tommy was sent to prison — with a 13-month sentence. He is now in HM Prison Hull, a brutal facility near Leeds.

A 13-month prison sentence for Tommy is tantamount to a death sentence — every Muslim criminal in prison will be trying to murder him. They’ve tried before.

The only alternative is for Tommy to request to be put into solitary confinement — but no-one can live that way, locked up without any human contact for 23 hours a day. Not for a year straight.

The basic facts here — what Tommy was doing and what he didn’t do; the shocking speed with which he was imprisoned; the fact that his own lawyer was not notified; the fact that Tommy has not had a proper chance to meet with his lawyer — are banned in the UK.

Not just the underlying facts of the rape gang trial — but the whole incident involving Tommy.

The judge who sent Tommy to jail, made it illegal to report that he sent Tommy to jail.

Why did the judge keep his justice secret?

Shouldn't the British people be able to learn the facts, and decide for themselves?

Full article here...
https://www.therebel.media/let_us_report_on_tommy_robinson

we'll have to wait and see what really happened. but if he pled guilty it's kinda clear.

can they black mail you with much worse charges, to plead guilty in Britain like in the US?

Tommy was setup...there is a picture of the Judge smiling, looking out a window as Tommy was getting arrested.

Journalists that have traveled to the UK to interview him have been denied entry and then banned for life.

The leftist politicians opened the flood gates to mass immigration, just so they can feel good about themselves. Meanwhile they are destroying their own country and don't want people making a ruckus about it. They throw people in jail everyday for speaking out against their globalist agenda. Very sad.

vta

Veteran
The Death of Britain
Future generations of free Britons, if there are any, will curse the name of Theresa May as the destroyer of free Britain. These videos chronicle its demise as a free society.
Robert Spencer — May 30, 2018

Two recent arrests in Britain could serve as its epitaph.

The first, as captured in this video, was that of a middle-aged woman named Amy who was arrested on Wednesday at her home. Amy herself began filming with her phone as police demanded that she let them in. When Amy asked them whether she was going to be arrested and asked them what the charge was, they refused to answer, and simply repeated their demand that she let them in, threatening to break down the door if she didn’t.

Watching the video, one shares Amy’s confusion and fear at being confronted by police at her door at nine o’clock in the morning. Then when she does open the door, she is told she is under arrest. A young male policeman bellows, “Do not resist us!” He and his female partner roughly handcuff Amy and lead her away.

Last month, Amy confronted London police in Hyde Park – as you can see in this video -- where Muslims were placing down their prayer mats on the walkways and conducting public prayer. She pointed out to them that it was against the law to hold public prayers in parks, but police responded only with obfuscation and indifference.

Amy wasn’t arrested, however, for embarrassing the London police. At least not officially. As you can see from yet another video, she was arrested for “homophobia,” not “Islamophobia,” in a highly questionable case. Apparently she said “Have a gay day” to a gay rights activist who confronted her, and is being charged with assault for pushing him away.

The assault charge, however, given that Amy is hardly an imposing physical presence and walks with a cane, is absurd and obviously trumped-up. Amy’s arrest seems to indicate that British police are now arresting people for saying the wrong thing or having unacceptable opinions. It appears as if Britain is now fully a police state, in which people can be arrested and brutalized on nebulous “hate” charges, and have no rights, no recourse.

With Theresa May’s government being as Sharia-compliant as it is, it is entirely possible that Amy was targeted also for reminding police of the law forbidding public prayer in parks, or for “Islamophobia” in general — or if she wasn’t, such arrests are coming, and coming soon, as indicated by the arrest on Friday of activist Tommy Robinson.

Robinson was standing outside the courthouse where a trial of a Muslim rape gang was taking place, discussing Britain’s rape gang crisis. Reporters stand outside courtrooms all the time and make videos; Tommy wasn’t doing anything that they don’t do. But he was suddenly arrested (as shown in this video) for “breaching the peace,” which is apparently British police code for “offending Islam.”

It is hard to get any information at all, as the police have imposed a gag order regarding this case — obviously, they know how bad it makes them look, as the darkness of Sharia-compliant totalitarianism descends upon the UK. But Caolan Robertson of Rebel Media posted and then removed (because of the gag order) a tweet saying: “Tommy Robinson has just been given a 13-month prison sentence starting now for his livestream today. This is a death sentence for tommy [sic]. He is going to die in jail. This has to be stopped.”

Tommy seems to have been arrested, tried, and sentenced all in the same morning, and was given this harsh sentence because he was deemed to have violated the terms of an earlier probation, which apparently included a prohibition on making videos outside courthouses. But if you believe that he got this sentence solely because of violating his probation, and that Amy was arrested and brutalized solely because of “homophobia,” I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Caolan Robertson said that the thirteen-month sentence he received would likely result in his death because, like Britain First leader Paul Golding, Tommy will likely be placed in the general prison population, which is dominated by violent Muslims who will be quite happy to dispatch Tommy to jahannam.

Britain is finished, and its death as a free society is by its own hand. These videos ought to shock the world and lead to an international denunciation of Britain’s slide into totalitarianism, and to calls for it to respect the human rights of all its citizens, not just Muslims. But they won’t, because Amy and Tommy are just “Islamophobes,” and so am I, and such people have no rights that the political and media elites feel bound to respect.

Future generations of free Britons, if there are any, will curse the name of Theresa May as the destroyer of free Britain. These videos chronicle its demise as a free society.

Video links here... https://freedomoutpost.com/the-death-of-britain/

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Where are we in this world when people trying to get justice for victims, become victims of the system itself? I understand gov't establishments have their rules and for reasons. But you think in a situation like this, they would have cut him some slack. And in my book, if the authorities have enough to arrest you for rape, you did it. Biased yes, do I care, no. It's my opinion.

shithawk420

Veteran
Where are we in this world when people trying to get justice for victims, become victims of the system itself? I understand gov't establishments have their rules and for reasons. But you think in a situation like this, they would have cut him some slack. And in my book, if the authorities have enough to arrest you for rape, you did it. Biased yes, do I care, no. It's my opinion.
theres tons of guys accused of rape who never did it.just saying

W

Water-

The Death of Britain
Robert Spencer — May 30, 2018

Two recent arrests in Britain could serve as its epitaph.

The first, as captured in this video, was that of a middle-aged woman named Amy who was arrested on Wednesday at her home. Amy herself began filming with her phone as police demanded that she let them in. When Amy asked them whether she was going to be arrested and asked them what the charge was, they refused to answer, and simply repeated their demand that she let them in, threatening to break down the door if she didn’t.

Watching the video, one shares Amy’s confusion and fear at being confronted by police at her door at nine o’clock in the morning. Then when she does open the door, she is told she is under arrest. A young male policeman bellows, “Do not resist us!” He and his female partner roughly handcuff Amy and lead her away.

Last month, Amy confronted London police in Hyde Park – as you can see in this video -- where Muslims were placing down their prayer mats on the walkways and conducting public prayer. She pointed out to them that it was against the law to hold public prayers in parks, but police responded only with obfuscation and indifference.

Amy wasn’t arrested, however, for embarrassing the London police. At least not officially. As you can see from yet another video, she was arrested for “homophobia,” not “Islamophobia,” in a highly questionable case. Apparently she said “Have a gay day” to a gay rights activist who confronted her, and is being charged with assault for pushing him away.

The assault charge, however, given that Amy is hardly an imposing physical presence and walks with a cane, is absurd and obviously trumped-up. Amy’s arrest seems to indicate that British police are now arresting people for saying the wrong thing or having unacceptable opinions. It appears as if Britain is now fully a police state, in which people can be arrested and brutalized on nebulous “hate” charges, and have no rights, no recourse.

With Theresa May’s government being as Sharia-compliant as it is, it is entirely possible that Amy was targeted also for reminding police of the law forbidding public prayer in parks, or for “Islamophobia” in general — or if she wasn’t, such arrests are coming, and coming soon, as indicated by the arrest on Friday of activist Tommy Robinson.

Robinson was standing outside the courthouse where a trial of a Muslim rape gang was taking place, discussing Britain’s rape gang crisis. Reporters stand outside courtrooms all the time and make videos; Tommy wasn’t doing anything that they don’t do. But he was suddenly arrested (as shown in this video) for “breaching the peace,” which is apparently British police code for “offending Islam.”

It is hard to get any information at all, as the police have imposed a gag order regarding this case — obviously, they know how bad it makes them look, as the darkness of Sharia-compliant totalitarianism descends upon the UK. But Caolan Robertson of Rebel Media posted and then removed (because of the gag order) a tweet saying: “Tommy Robinson has just been given a 13-month prison sentence starting now for his livestream today. This is a death sentence for tommy [sic]. He is going to die in jail. This has to be stopped.”

Tommy seems to have been arrested, tried, and sentenced all in the same morning, and was given this harsh sentence because he was deemed to have violated the terms of an earlier probation, which apparently included a prohibition on making videos outside courthouses. But if you believe that he got this sentence solely because of violating his probation, and that Amy was arrested and brutalized solely because of “homophobia,” I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Caolan Robertson said that the thirteen-month sentence he received would likely result in his death because, like Britain First leader Paul Golding, Tommy will likely be placed in the general prison population, which is dominated by violent Muslims who will be quite happy to dispatch Tommy to jahannam.

Britain is finished, and its death as a free society is by its own hand. These videos ought to shock the world and lead to an international denunciation of Britain’s slide into totalitarianism, and to calls for it to respect the human rights of all its citizens, not just Muslims. But they won’t, because Amy and Tommy are just “Islamophobes,” and so am I, and such people have no rights that the political and media elites feel bound to respect.

Video links here... https://freedomoutpost.com/the-death-of-britain/

why are you so concerned about Britain?

you dont live there and have never been there.

you are just trying to stir up drama

you are a a drama queen

vta

Veteran
why are you so concerned about Britain?

I have concerns for many countries. What the fuck is it to you?

you dont live there and have never been there.

How do you know where I've been? And what would it matter anyways troll?

you are a a drama queen

:jerkit:

How about contribute something of worth...debate, discuss...but fuck off with the trolling and negative bullshit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if only people could stay on the/a subject rather then on the person posting about a/the subject. as soon as you make it about the other guy rather then what he is saying or sharing, it quickly escalates the situation.

W

Water-

In May 2017, Robinson was convicted of contempt of court for using a camera inside Canterbury Crown Court and received a suspended sentence.[70] According to Judge Heather Norton, "this is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness. It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it's about being innocent until proven guilty. It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate 'reporting', if that's what it was"

On 25 May 2018, Robinson was arrested for a breach of the peace while live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court during a trial on which reporting restrictions had been ordered by the judge.[71][72][73] Following Robinson's arrest, the judge issued a reporting restriction on Robinson's case, prohibiting any reporting of Robinson's case or the grooming trial until the latter case is complete.[74][72][75] The UK Independence Party leader Gerard Batten MEP expressed concern about the proceedings and the ban on reporting.[76] Robinson attracted sympathy from several right-wing politicians in Europe including the Dutch Party for Freedom leader Geert Wilders[72] and German Bundestag member Petr Bystron.[77] During the weekend following Robinson's arrest, hundreds of his supporters rallied in Downing Street, calling for the government to "Free Tommy"[72][78] and an online petition for his release was signed by nearly 500,000 people.[79]

On 29 May the reporting restriction was lifted with regard to Robinson,

following a challenge by journalists, and the media reported that Robinson was sentenced to 13 months' imprisonment for contempt of court by publishing information that could prejudice an ongoing trial.[11

"How about contribute something of worth...debate, discuss...but fuck off with the trolling and negative bullshit."

This thread is negative and judgemental and if you read above you will see that I have already countered your argumnet.

sorry, I called you a drama queen, I didn't know that it would hit home so hard. Hope you feel better soon.

Gaius, I'll stay away from these right wing threads or the tokers den in general for now on and stick to the grow sections.

its too disturbing for me.

aloha

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
interesting

interesting

wow! Carlson hits another homerun.
seems exploiting kids sexually gets you less time in Britain then trying to report about it.

[YOUTUBEIF]g0jOTnjbjzo[/YOUTUBEIF]

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
they made mistake with him, he can be hero now. or legend if he will die in prison. and Kafka is not czech writer :D geez!

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle with “arrogant persistence” after police appeared to punish victims while letting the perpetrators walk free, a case review has found."

The police and govt. officials allowed this to happen. The British govt. created the situation. And then when the truth comes out they make it a crime to talk about it. That is by definition a totalitarian govt.

beta

Veteran
Very few racists will admit to being racist. Tommy Robinson is undeniably racist.

tommy5-1.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Very few racists will admit to being racist. Tommy Robinson is undeniably racist.

View Image

do you believe that justice should be blind and equal or do you believe a racist thief deserves a different punishment then a thief of un known ideology?

you might want to take a look at the statue of Justizia, you will notice she is always depicted with a blindfold.

you don't cure racism by having arbitrary or unequal justice.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thats the ultimate secret weapon, you just say, no matter what you say you are racist. and the fact that you deny it just shows how racists never admit being racists.

do you see how much of a logical loophole that argument leaves open?

its a bit like the question about, when did you stop beating your wife.

there really is no right answer.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its all about weaponizing words that are pushed in the media to discredit others.....if someone has a BIG NOSE its likely someone is going to point that out at some time.....

I was just looking at an article about how much police time these thousands of reports on 'hate speech' are costing us.....seems like people that get called BIG NOSE and other words are reporting it to the police, and literally wasting the time the coppers could be out trying to stop or solve the hundreds of knife crimes that are taking place at an ever increasing rate right now.

thats the ultimate secret weapon, you just say, no matter what you say you are racist. and the fact that you deny it just shows how racists never admit being racists.

do you see how much of a logical loophole that argument leaves open?

its a bit like the question about, when did you stop beating your wife.

there really is no right answer.