What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Haze x SSCH, Purpleope x SSCH, & Cheese x SSCH

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya I’m an ass — should have wrapped this thing up! Got some dried flowers still kicking around, they grow up & move out so fast don’t they.... I’ll get some pics together & a smoke report momentarily.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Dry Shots & Smoke Reports

Dry Shots & Smoke Reports

Cheese x Chemdog Haze #4
Keeper! This girl is a perfect 50/50 blend of cheese and Chem.. Fucking love it! Yielded large, and the smell translates into the smoke real nice.
picture.php

Cheese x Chemdog Haze #3
This girl has a nice menthol & cheese profile.
picture.php

Cheese x Chemdog Haze #7
She’s a cheesey girl, leans in that direction for sure. Nice smoke, she’s getting a round 2.
picture.php

Purpleope x Chemdog Haze #3
This one is a little gassy, some chunky flowers, good smoke. Going for round 2.
picture.php

Purpleope x Chemdog Haze #6
This girl has a mild OG flavor, very nice! She yielded well, too.. she’s already a few weeks along round 2.
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Purpleope x Chemdog Haze #8
This is one is gas. Pretty dang frosty, too. I think she might already be in the room again.
picture.php

Purpleope x Chemdog Haze #7
Keeper! Smells and tastes like super silver haze, delicious. Beautiful flowers, covered in frost, nice heady high!
picture.php

Old School Haze x Chemdog Haze #2
Keeper! Love this one — smelled like funky pineapple while growing, ended up more like tropical fruit & Chem funk. Almost like candy Chem, but more tropical.
picture.php

Old School Haze x Chemdog Haze #1
*** saving this spot — currently drying, will update soon ***

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Purpleope x Chemdog Haze #8
This is one is gas. Pretty dang frosty, too. I think she might already be in the room again.
View Image

Purpleope x Chemdog Haze #7
Keeper! Smells and tastes like super silver haze, delicious. Beautiful flowers, covered in frost, nice heady high!
View Image

Old School Haze x Chemdog Haze #2
Keeper! Love this one — smelled like funky pineapple while growing, ended up more like tropical fruit & Chem funk. Almost like candy Chem, but more tropical.
View Image

Old School Haze x Chemdog Haze #1
*** saving this spot — currently drying, will update soon ***

Cracking good job.:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Round 2

Round 2

Figured I’d keep this thread updated with the phenos still kicking around.. besides, round 2 is always way nicer! So far I’ve widdled it down to a few phenos of each, and pictured below are 2 of I think 5 or 6 that are back in the room for round 2.

Cheese x Chemdog Haze
picture.php

picture.php

Purpleope x Chemdog Haze
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update bro
Good to hear you tasted them all

Im 99% sure you either got a pic or a plant mislabled
Post 85 has purple buds on last pic and neither the OSH or Chemdog Haze have purple buds .

What was your favourite of the strains you run that round

Peace

Peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Nice update bro
Good to hear you tasted them all

Im 99% sure you either got a pic or a plant mislabled
Post 85 has purple buds on last pic and neither the OSH or Chemdog Haze have purple buds .

What was your favourite of the strains you run that round

Peace

Peace

What’s good OJD — nope, no mislabeling! That tasty as fuck OSH x Chem Haze purpled up for me first round. She wasn’t even in a particularly cold spot. Second round, she was way in the corner in a much warmer spot & showed no purple. Now she’s back in the room in the prime-time spot, we’ll see what she does this round!

Favorite smoke... hmm. Well, the OSH x Chem Haze I’m talking about is definitely the tastiest, truly a winning terp profile. She also grows huge sexy Chem hazy looking flowers. The Purpleope x Chem Haze keeper is also super tasty, been difficult narrowing them down to just 1, still have 3 phenos going thru the rotation!

All in all, I think x Chem haze were all pretty damn fire plants & truly worth growing if ppl have the chance!