What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
That is true open air pollination does give you a full spectrum. Can't wait to see your ladies outside they are going to be huge.

gmanwho

Veteran
super healthy!!

just was admiring a c99 cross that my buddy found from some random seeds in one of my bags. can only guess what it was as he never kept the found seeds organized. the stem rub smells of a grapefuit type cleaner that went to vapor. supper supper oilly velvet like stems.

AG im just throwing this out there, there could be chance, a chance...that some could of had cross pollination from a total of 3 fathers. those should all be c99, BUT a og raskal white fire alien, or blue digiberry male was painted on a small number of sites. thye where labeled accordingly. each of the pollen where specifically painted on separated and labeled bud sites. within a ft or 2 from each other.

So there is a chance. All i can say it was hell of a party in there :))

i am truly excited to see what becomes.

gmanwho

Veteran
also, some of gg4 c 99's i started earlier on had larger first couple leaf sets. def grew out of it

Americangrower

Veteran
No problem. I think by the way they are all growing they were all hit with the c99 or same dad. From your male pic I would say he was from the indica princess side of c99. Which would also lead to the grapefruit pheno. But WiFi alien and digi would both be great to.
I checked on them this morning and I think they grew like 2 inches since yesterday. I guess they like the neem oil and water feeding yesterday

Slabs

picture.php
[/IMG]
Idk if she's gonna stay this way but this girl lookin THICK lol

Slabs

Ya upload pictures they say, it's easy they say. Ugh and I can't delete posts yet that's just great lol better luck next time

Americangrower

Veteran
open 2 tabs ..open album.. click on bb code under pic.. then click the square mountain /sun above where you type post next to the world symbol ..paste in box

gmanwho

Veteran
holy shit. your not kidding. they are cranking. surprisingly very uniform at this point.

what are those 2 big ones to the left front in larger containers?

amazing how fast things can grow once roots start getting established an other favorable conditions allow.

good work man!!

Americangrower

Veteran
Thanks star...I guess the little ones liked their plain water and Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of neem feeding yesterday.

Americangrower

Veteran
i'm interested in learning about some foliars for my outdoor grow

Well I have for years used the neem extract sold at lowes/ home depot, its 70% Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of neem. I spray on all veg plants under flouro. I give them 1 feeding of neem, my understanding is it works systematic. I don't get PM (knocks on wood) so I feel it works.