What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma...

I was looking at what's listed at the bou and saw...
Jamil Sayyida... is the photo of the Leb#27?
That thing is a monster!

The lebanese landrace I tried was kind of on the weak side but it was some tasty smoke.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doh!!!

I just saw that Karma is not around for the now...

Can anybody else answer my question above?
Please?
Thank You. :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I am back around.

That picture is jamil sayyida. I would never put a picture with a strain it doesnt belong.

That plant was grown outdoor holland.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am back around.

That picture is jamil sayyida. I would never put a picture with a strain it doesnt belong.

That plant was grown outdoor holland.

Sweet!

Thank you Karma.

I gotta put it on the list of things to get. I think it would grow well in my location. And for the price I can get a couple packs. :dance013:

REALPOTency

Veteran
hello karma,

excellent strains
which strains has less odor of these, or not so strong ?
thinking of indoor cultivation :)

-jack o'nesia
-headbanger
-where's my bike
-dominator
-sourjack
-sssdh x jack

good smokes!:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
defantly NOT headbanger, that stuff smells triple ha ha

the Dominator, and sssdh x jack are the less smelly while growing from that list.

blitzkrieged

white og

white og

hey karma,
I joined IC just to ask you this question:
when the white og v2 comes out where would I be able to pick a pack up?
I have literally checked, read and asked everywhere for some years now. when I lived in Cali I got a recommendation just so i could go to HTC where white og was my best medicine. for four years straight the white og was all I ever kept around. it was and always will be my favorite herb in the world. HTC had changed the cut up a bit in early 2013 right when I left so I was privileged enough to have consumed as much as I did.
a response would be so appreciated but either way you have my highest respect and gratitude for the white og.
best
-blitzed

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I will have new White OG seeds in may. they are ripping at the moment. A inbreed of the V2.0 and a small LTD batch of a IX (V1 x V2)

blitzkrieged

karma,
could you give me a heads up on where the best place to locate them would be (in may)? I would just about do anything to get a hold of her. she is truely missed; the best by far.
again.. much respect man

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey karma,or karma enthusiasts,hope someone can chime in here.I received my Bear O G today along with a surprise pack tagged Biker Kush hybids!
Anyone have any idea what these hybrids may be?
Went through a bunch of threads and the search engine and came up empty.
Thanks for taking a sec,it's appreciated.

mr.rogers67

@NEW ENGLAND I saw Karma has some hybrids up some were ,cookie wreck x bk c99 x bk AG13 x bk La Affair x bk Dominator x bk. I would like to try the c99 x Biker Kush. mr.rogers

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@NEW ENGLAND I saw Karma has some hybrids up some were ,cookie wreck x bk c99 x bk AG13 x bk La Affair x bk Dominator x bk. I would like to try the c99 x Biker Kush. mr.rogers

Thanks Mr rogers,
Must have missed that
Stoked to get them as my freebies to go with my Bear Og

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes its a mixed pack of all kind of Hybrids with that Biker Kush male. All tested .

There is a change for many differnt things in that, a fun open adventure.