What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I just put 3 Rado Z's into flower outdoor. Gonna keep a close eye on these for any signs of intersex traits since they were scrapped for release, but they are nice vigorous plants so far.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Yeah I must admit , smell is pretty awesome! I managed to buy two packs this summer and I’m very happy i did so . I would suggest to stay tuned so you know next time karma will drop them , then if you live in the eu I would go for karma genetics shop , you can pay buy card and they are very responsive and reliable!
That must be a new feature because on the last drop he did I couldn't pay by card only bank transfer or maybe it's a country problem but being in Europe I don't think so.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I just put 3 Rado Z's into flower outdoor. Gonna keep a close eye on these for any signs of intersex traits since they were scrapped for release, but they are nice vigorous plants so far.
Good luck, if you grow outdoor they should not herm badly, it happens less than indoor I think. But if Karma decided to not sell the cross you better be vigilant to be safe.
He has a few crosses with the Zkittles, it's strange this one id not make it, the genetics recombination is really something strange.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Good luck, if you grow outdoor they should not herm badly, it happens less than indoor I think. But if Karma decided to not sell the cross you better be vigilant to be safe.
He has a few crosses with the Zkittles, it's strange this one id not make it, the genetics recombination is really something strange.
So far so good. One of the plants is smelling like a ripe white pineapple.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i am 8days into flowering '2' tha melons... so far in recent grows, i have been 0-4 or 0-5 in getting a lady - i don;t wanta jinx myself, but so far the '2' in flower appear to be ladies..... pics to follow

Sowahh, flipping to flower soon.
6 males and 6 females. I may keep 2 males, the 6 females have been uppotted to 15 or 7 gals. Topped each one.

Will take clones and flip to flower in a few days

Attachments

• PXL_20230313_221001667.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230313_221001667.MP.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 60

kro-magnon

Veteran
Just finished my first half pack of Acid Dawg, all males. Shit happens i guess. Gonna plant the rest 7 seeds with some Lemon Rado's that just arrived to make up for it. And one of the Acid Dawg males is gonna mate with a Lavender Jack from Bodhi.
I hope you'll get mostly females from the remaining seeds, it happened to me a long time ago with a pack of Great White Shark, the first 5 seeds I poped were all males and the other 5 germed a bit later were all females, I found it so strange and it never happened to me again.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
well i jinxed myself on one of em.... for 10days it looked like a lady... today i see BALLS... not sure if its a male, or if it herm'd... FUCK... i'm afraid to check the other one out

Redrum92

They some of the new moms i plan to use coming year

In following order
Gelato#41
Pink Runtz
Sherb IX
ICC 046

Silver Amnesia

Just some thoughts on the amazing opportunity that is the free advertising of forums: I know you're probably busy as hell, and probably want to keep some thoughts "proprietary", but the more you share as a breeder, the more people will be interested. Think old seed catalogs/ads in High Times. E.g...

With each strain, describe what traits are already present that you want to preserve, or why you picked them in the first place- a great opportunity to be eloquent with smells, tastes, shapes, and sizes. Describe what imperfect attributes they have and what other genetics you will use to perfect that- a great opportunity to show you put in the leg work that "pollen-chuckers" may skip. Describe the frustrations with the failures, so we understand how rare the successes are. It can be very endearing to watch someone struggle and prevail. It can be very enticing for customers to wait around and speculate what gold you may unearth this time, but you have to show-and-tell.

Tl;dr I know you've been around a long time and probably have your advertising game figured out, but forums are an often untapped resource for free advertising

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
yeah i jinx'd myself .... this one which for a week+ i thought was a lady... she looked like a lady early... until she/it/that (whatever today's word is) didn't... fuk

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 49

Sackattack2010

Yeah I must admit , smell is pretty awesome! I managed to buy two packs this summer and I’m very happy i did so . I would suggest to stay tuned so you know next time karma will drop them , then if you live in the eu I would go for karma genetics shop , you can pay buy card and they are very responsive and reliable!
How did they smoke