What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orient Express x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
SATIVA/INDICA HYBRID OF LUSH GROWTH AND COLOSSAL YIELDS

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/orientexpressnepaljamfem.html

New hybrid between classic ACE Seeds' strains, with an explosive and exuberant growth, and with an excellent commercial profile due to its adaptability, ease of cultivation, quality and gigantic final yields.

In the main sativa/indica phenotype, the buds accumulate throughout the flowering, reaching enormous floral structures with a pyramidal shape of monumental size. In this pheno the buds ripe with a heavy layer of resin with a beautiful and aggressive silver look.

We also find a slightly less productive and more sativa phenotype, which delivers a beautiful expression of Vietnam Black and bluish Jamaican sativa, and whose flowers acquire intense purple and blue colours at the end of flowering.

Complex terpene profile that combines the hashy and organic 'humid forest after the rain' aromas of the Orient Express, with more honeyed and caramelized aromas from Nepal Jam. Balanced effect of medium/high potency, of cheerful and positive sativa nature, without anxiety or paranoia, with a well focused, relaxing and pleasant indica development, without excessive heaviness.

Feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Type: POLY HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 50 % sativa / 50 % indica
THC: 17-18 %
CBD: 0.10 %
CBG: Null
Flowering indoors: 8-10 weeks
Flowering outdoors: Mid October
Yield: Very High
Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
Resistance against botrytis: Average-High
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: Average-High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Orient Express F1 (China Yunnan indica pheno) x purple Nepal Jam (F6).

Structure: Robust and compact structure, which can reach large sizes due to its explosive and exuberant growth.

Bouquet: Complex terpene profile that combines the hashy and organic 'humid forest after the rain' aromas of the Orient Express, with more honeyed and caramelized aromas from Nepal Jam.

High: Balanced effect of medium/high potency, of cheerful and positive sativa nature, without anxiety or paranoia, with a well focused, relaxing and pleasant indica development, without excessive heaviness.

Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º.

We recommend moderate-high levels of nutrients for the growing stage, and high for the flowering.

Attachments

• Orient Express x Nepal Jam análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Orient Express x Nepal Jam análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Orient Express x Nepal Jam.jpg
    Orient Express x Nepal Jam.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Nepal Jam x Orient Express last pics 2016 011.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Orient Express last pics 2016 011.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Nepal Jam x Orient Express cola3 last pics 2016 007.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Orient Express cola3 last pics 2016 007.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Nepal Jam x Orient Express cola2 last pics 2016 007.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Orient Express cola2 last pics 2016 007.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Nepal Jam x Orient Express cola last pics 2016 009.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Orient Express cola last pics 2016 009.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Orient Express x Nepal Jam feno plateado.jpg
    Orient Express x Nepal Jam feno plateado.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Orient Express x Nepal Jam feno morado.jpg
    Orient Express x Nepal Jam feno morado.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Orient Express x Nepal Jam detalle resinas.jpg
    Orient Express x Nepal Jam detalle resinas.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Orient Express x Nepal Jam detalle resinas2.jpg
    Orient Express x Nepal Jam detalle resinas2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 92

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I had this beautiful plant last season. I didn't feed her as well as I should have. I also had her and two others in the same 35 gallon grow bag. Even with far less than ideal conditions. She was special. I look forward to having her again and treating her like the queen she is. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Germinator843, I can't speak for dubi on this. As a person who has grown out about 25 to 30 Ace strains. If it is the top producer it is by grams. The Honduras, Golden Tiger, Guawi, Zamal Hash Plant are also huge producers. Along with many others. The grow environment and pot size will determine final plant size as well. Granted it can't change predetermined genetic traits. A smaller plant won't grow huge just because of a large container. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I had this beautiful plant last season. I didn't feed her as well as I should have. I also had her and two others in the same 35 gallon grow bag. Even with far less than ideal conditions. She was special. I look forward to having her again and treating her like the queen she is. Peace

Thanks farmerlion :)

Hope to see her again in your garden this season! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi, you would say that it is the most productive plant in the catalog

Hi germinator843,

Yes, the new Orient Express x Nepal Jam is without any doubt one of our highest yielding hybrids. And the flowering is quite fast for such a big yield. Great quality as well.

Some pure sativa and sativa dominant hybrids can produce a lot outdoors if they are planted early in the season and finished properly.

Bumbatar

Has anyone grown this and smoked it? What was the high like? The reason I ask is because this strain seems to have all the elements of those super popular commercial strains that just completely take over the market. first it was Juicy Fruit in California, all the cash croppers flooded the market with it, then there was BLUE DREAM. All day EVERYDAY BLUE DREAM BLUE DREAM BLUE DREAM!! So now you look at this Orient express X Nepal Jam and it is described as having a "high" resistance to heat. So if someone is running a underground commercial grow with a bunch of big HPS lights pumping out heat in a less than well circulated room this plant will stand up to it and still have preposterous yields? The pics Dubi posted look like they have the bag appeal as well. All the elements are there for this to just explode in popularity like blue dream did.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Has anyone grown this and smoked it? What was the high like? The reason I ask is because this strain seems to have all the elements of those super popular commercial strains that just completely take over the market. first it was Juicy Fruit in California, all the cash croppers flooded the market with it, then there was BLUE DREAM. All day EVERYDAY BLUE DREAM BLUE DREAM BLUE DREAM!! So now you look at this Orient express X Nepal Jam and it is described as having a "high" resistance to heat. So if someone is running a underground commercial grow with a bunch of big HPS lights pumping out heat in a less than well circulated room this plant will stand up to it and still have preposterous yields? The pics Dubi posted look like they have the bag appeal as well. All the elements are there for this to just explode in popularity like blue dream did.

Hi Bumbatar,

Orient Express x Nepal Jam hybrid was the highest yielding strain 2 seasons ago ..... it has all the qualities (high yields, fast flowering, quality, resistance, bag appeal, etc ...) to be an excellent commercial strain. Hopefully other growers' experience in upcoming months proven this to be true. Thanks for your interest.

G

Even under increasing photoperiod,the traits dubi's mentioning are evident.Personally,I love the smell which is like a more dank OE,but OE definitely.

Soaked another seed :)

dPeDgSP.jpg
Vi5HTFz.jpg

G

Structure: Robust and compact structure, which can reach large sizes due to its explosive and exuberant growth.

Bouquet: Complex terpene profile that combines the hashy and organic 'humid forest after the rain' aromas of the Orient Express, with more honeyed and caramelized aromas from Nepal Jam.

High: Balanced effect of medium/high potency, of cheerful and positive sativa nature, without anxiety or paranoia, with a well focused, relaxing and pleasant indica development, without excessive heaviness.

Spot on! ;)

OVgoMtd.jpg
Mk8geyy.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely and fatty cured Orient Express x Nepal Jam flowers Syd ;)

Looks like my cup of tea to warm up the mood and to relax the body in a good weekend.
Enjoy them friend! :yes:

G

Very tasty buds my friend!

Some beautiful plants in this line.But what comment would you expect from an Orient Express fanboy ? :biggrin:

ygfMdZV.jpg

Dubi,how common is that purple beauty you have for main pic of the strain?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm also an Orient Express lover :D What can i say! eheheh

Orient Express has provided so many great moments to me and my friends since my early days of breeding, love her unique organic taste/aroma and her kind warm social effect, the Orient Express x Nepal Jam was bred using a heavier indica Orient Express mum, although crossed with Nepal Jam still produces a very kind and pleasant warm psychoactivity, and a great yield in a quite short flowering time.

Best wishes with your little fatty one ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts