What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

ULMW

Wow ! Malawi x Panama grows B - I - G !!!! She taller than mi now.
Setting her bud sites nicely and all going well.
Happy growing!

The Hatter

Veteran
Wow ! Malawi x Panama grows B - I - G !!!! She taller than mi now.
Setting her bud sites nicely and all going well.
Happy growing!

This is quite possibly the most vigorous monster of a plant I have grown. I think it even has the 18 1/2 week Zammy that I grew once beaten. I seriously messed up with her. I don't top my plants on the first run because I like to observe their natural structure before deciding how to crop them next time. This thing is so far ahead of everything else I started with her that I just let her go because her siblings were too small for the 12/12 flip. I'm sitting here right now trying to decide my course of action. There is no way she isn't going strait into the ceiling at this point. :noway:

I have a question. Which of the parental plants is responsible for the crazy 11 finger leaves?

Any suggestions for keeping a plants height down at the very start of flower?

I know it's way too late to be considering this now, but better late than never. I just kept think she can't possibly keep growing at this rate but she actually just keeps putting on size even faster as time goes on.

Last edited:

ULMW

Stretch done as buds begin forming and filling out.
Would recommend Light Stress Techniques to weigh down the tops if height is an issue. Pot sizes also consider as these plants love to take over all they are given to grow in.
Topping seemed to have saved my stretch somwhat.
Now the fun begins!
Happy growing!

Attachments

• MALAWI X PANAMA.jpg
    MALAWI X PANAMA.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 87

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
This is quite possibly the most vigorous monster of I plant I have grown.

It was for me, too. In my recent grow the MxP and a Panama Haze grew like crazy. In the end, the PxH had more stretch but the MxP must be close to twice as heavy due to its much denser buds.

The MxP was the most tolerant plant in the garden while the PxH was very sensitive to nitrogen and ph.

ULMW

Phew da stretch is done and she goes onto building her bud sites. Lovely Panama aromas presenting , I am very happy Thank yiu Ace Seeds.

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Malawi X Panama Fem.jpg
    Ace Seeds Malawi X Panama Fem.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 115

ULMW

3 OCT

3 OCT

Just around half way there and very happy as always with my Ace Seeds. This lovely plant is pushing out fabulous lemony scents and expressing a heavy Panama expression, which is great news for me as I loved the Panama I just grew. couple pics are the long type to try capture the buds a bit better. Sorry if you have to turn your image to view. Peace and Happy Growing!

Attachments

• Autumn Indoor Garden of Life.jpg
    Autumn Indoor Garden of Life.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 159
  • bubbahash , black domina 98 x erd purt ,malawi x p.jpg
    bubbahash , black domina 98 x erd purt ,malawi x p.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 156
  • malawi x panama 3.jpg
    malawi x panama 3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 111
  • malawi x panama 2.jpg
    malawi x panama 2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 123
  • malawi x panama 1.jpg
    malawi x panama 1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 119

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
This lovely plant is pushing out fabulous lemony scents and expressing a heavy Panama expression, which is great news for me as I loved the Panama I just grew.

Yes! I was happy to find the good Panama traits.

Love how yours is stacking up the colas.

ULMW

Thanks Claude, I am very happy with her and all my Ace plants. She is in the corner for my ling flowering area and is behaving almost exactly like the Panama Fem Green pheno I grew there the past couple of months. Revisiting the Panama vibe truly cheered up my year of growing Aces genetic mainly. Real great plants and breeders and gardeners to help out along with flawless customer service.
Peace and as always, Happy Growing!

ULMW

7 Oct

7 Oct

Sugar sugar everywhere! The Macka Lemon twang lingers on in her potent resinous presence. Buds thickening up nicely. Likkle nute burn so have had to ease back a tad. Do not want burnt sugar!!! Lol!
But again mi have to say how delightful this plant is to grow. It has mi gripped in her beauty and size and mezmarized by her juicy buds that stink more n more each week that passes. I am wondering what her behavior and smoke might be like in relation to the parental plants. Exciting to try. Thanks Ace for a great combo! She is as described very very resinous!!! :woohoo:

Attachments

• Malawi x Panama 3.jpg
    Malawi x Panama 3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Malawi x Panama  2.jpg
    Malawi x Panama 2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Malawi x Panama 1.jpg
    Malawi x Panama 1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 108

ULMW

9 OCT

9 OCT

A bigger picture of her :)

Attachments

• MALAWI X PANAMA .jpg
    MALAWI X PANAMA .jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 118

ULMW

Couple bud shotz
:)

Attachments

• MALAWI X PANAMA BUD.jpg
    MALAWI X PANAMA BUD.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Ace Seeds Malawi x Panama.jpg
    Ace Seeds Malawi x Panama.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 87
  • MALAWI PANAMA Buds.jpg
    MALAWI PANAMA Buds.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 84

ULMW

15 OCT

15 OCT

She is getting there!!!:)

Attachments

• MALAWI X PANAMA 2.jpg
    MALAWI X PANAMA 2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 82
  • MALAWI X PANAMA 1.jpg
    MALAWI X PANAMA 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 87
  • MALAWI X PANAMA .jpg
    MALAWI X PANAMA .jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 85

ULMW

Getting close now..... :)

Attachments

• M X P 3.jpg
    M X P 3.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 107
  • M x P 2.jpg
    M x P 2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 98
  • M x P 1.jpg
    M x P 1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 98

wgparkh

Malawi x Panama Seedling

Malawi x Panama Seedling

Nice bud shots! I just popped a seed 4 days ago in a coco/perlite mix.

Attachments

• IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 61

ULMW

Nice bud shots! I just popped a seed 4 days ago in a coco/perlite mix.

Greetings Wgparkh!
Happy growing ! You will love this plant and she will love your coco perlite mix medium to grow in!!!:)

Do remember the S-T-R-E-T-C-H!

:plant grow:

ULMW

Likkle sample.

Twinkle Twinkle Resin deh deh everywhere!!!

Strong lemony waft that is sweet and same time intoxicating. It reminds mi of the Zamaladelica I love and cherish.

Classic strong sativa herb CREEPER!!!
Recommend start small like with Zamaldelica. You can add but you cannot take away... Fun tho sometimes!!! Wheeeeeeee!

Gives the giggles on the way up and eyes feel it immediately.
Eyes become very transfixed and focus is kinda" tinted".

Spacy stuff! Loose yourself doing things. Spacing out and zoning in and out of thoughts.

Pulls your eyelids down and reds ya eyes like old school herbs always did.

Surprisingly workable with and holds me in my body as well. Lasts a good few hours and ends in mellowing body & deep restful state.

Super with listening to music. Get nice meditations.
Very strong smelling! Very strong tasting almost like hash but lemony and squeezes your chest for a good cough when smoking a chalice load!!!!

Again another winner from Ace Seeds!!!!:):thank you:

Attachments

• M X P 1.jpg
    M X P 1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 20160201 142151 resized
    20160201 142151 resized
    81.8 KB · Views: 116

Rory Borealis

Veteran
Likkle sample.

Twinkle Twinkle Resin deh deh everywhere!!!

Classic strong sativa herb CREEPER!!!
Recommend start small like with Zamaldelica. You can add but you cannot take away... Fun tho sometimes!!! Wheeeeeeee!

Gives the giggles on the way up and eyes feel it immediately.
Eyes become very transfixed and focus is kinda" tinted".

Spacy stuff! Loose yourself doing things. Spacing out and zoning in and out of thoughts.

Pulls your eyelids down and reds ya eyes like old school herbs always did.

Surprisingly workable with and holds me in my body as well. Lasts a good few hours and ends in mellowing body & deep restful state.

Super with listening to music. Get nice meditations.
Very strong smelling! Very strong tasting almost like hash but lemony and squeezes your chest for a good cough when smoking a chalice load!!!!

Again another winner from Ace Seeds!!!!:):thank you:

Excellent smoke report. Well done! I have several plants in bloom, right now. Looking forward to the harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts