What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FP#12...Starting there fade today

picture.php

picture.php

Dankwolf

Thrown this up before but sadly I have been breeding lately . so some old's

Thrown this up before but sadly I have been breeding lately . so some old's

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She can get big outside .

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Smokesteve

Wonder woman fem, breeder Nirvana seeds. Not the craziest but it smells like fuel and apricots.

Attachments

• 20190308_195646.jpg
    20190308_195646.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 13

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Breeder Steve, Spice of life Seeds. Creator of Sweet Tooth #3, shiskaberry, Blue Satellite 2.2 and others. Active from 90’s to about 2010. Legend.

Breeder Steve was just on latest episode of the potcast.
Wasn't sure if Vermontman was same person and Steve we're same person.

jedi5891

BUDS THAT BLING

BUDS THAT BLING

Just recently ran some hybrids I made finding some great phenos and some worthy entries to this Frostiest buds thread.

GSC (Cali connection) x Ugorg#1 (underground originals). Ran this cross once before giving more skunk leaning phenos and nothing to keep. However this time I had 3 diff phenos exibiting more cookie leaning plants with this special keeper. Can't wait to really push this cut, even crossing with her. Top shelf appearance, bag appeal with a doughy cinnamon bun aroma with mint undertones.

WP_20190311_14_24_08_Pro (3).jpg

9dd62004b0c508040d2a223469ba396c_1929092.jpg

WP_20190304_14_12_38_Pro (2).jpg