What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor 2014.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres 2 shots of a regular sativa and a purple haired sativa. group shot coming in 2 weeks or so. but fo now.

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so just took out the last male. so only females left as far as I can tell. all the ladies r now flowering. ill probly start there first half dose of bloom nuts in a week or two.

And it looks like ill get more herbs than last year. and more on the sativa side too this time.
:)

What was your yield last year?
Anyways, looking good dude. I love pink/red pistils, one of my favorite exotic traits on plants.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so was gunna start there flowering cycle 2 days ago but it rained a bit and want to let the soil dry out just a lil more then start there bloom ferts. do any of you give your outdoor flowering plants molasses along with ur blooming ferts?

also the past 2 years I have been getting wimpy buds. they get plenty of sun and plenty of water,but think in the past the plants didn't get anough bloom nuts to flower to their fullest potential.

this year have to get them to grow huge dense flowers...! cuz that's the only way can up the yield for the year.

so the feeding regimen is gunna be feed bloom food along with cal-mag and maybe molasses.

opinions please.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
so my plan is to give em bloom nuts once a week till November. they been on a water every other day.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so harvested 3 of the most stinky ladies tonight put em in the drying spot. gunna harvest the rest of em as they ripen. although a bit nervous about Halloween just around the corner with all the children everywhere. probly gunna cover the ones that are left with plastic sheet to block smell.