What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Wow lots of good pics the last day, i wonder who'll get the MYSTERY prize ftw, let the voting begin!!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
To be honest...I was getting abit nervous for you OrganicBuds.
All those posts about pics... I was hoping you would get in a good one in time.
Great pic!

OrganicBuds

Veteran
To be honest...I was getting abit nervous for you OrganicBuds.
All those posts about pics... I was hoping you would get in a good one in time.
Great pic!

Just squeezed it in. I had three family member birthday parties this weekend and still slipped in the picture taking. I love contests like this, glad I could be a part of it.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
^^^ No shit! I thought I might have had a chance, and then you throw that shit up!
I need to work on my lighting, background, and getting decent shots from a phone.

I'm also curious about voting?
-gil

OrganicBuds

Veteran
You guys are funny, I really thought there would be another thread with voting on it. Didn't realize admin was picking the winners. Even yortbogey said in the rules something about soliciting votes.......here it is.

Rule # 4 - No cheating. No soliciting votes through PM's.

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I thought that meant we would be voting on the winners. Good luck to all.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Yes, indeedy, we are going to pick a winner and second place and third place...

This is all excellent and I will get every submission into the magazine that has cannabis in the picture! (And a few without, but are in the spirit...)

I'll be reviewing the images tonight and get back to you in the morning with the winners :)

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
And the winners are:

First Prize: OrganicBuds

picture.php

Second Place: MikeAKAsilas

picture.php

Third Place: Bugman52

picture.php

Honorable Mention: Crooked8

picture.php

Congratulations and thanks indeed to all who submitted images for this contest! They are ALL so good that ALL are going into the next issue of the International Cannagraphic eMagazine.

I will be contacting OrganicBuds to discuss his secret mystery prize!

Last edited:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Awesome! Thanks for having this contest, it was a lot of fun. I hope there might be a holiday contest also, love this stuff.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
A splendid collage of winners indeed, props to all the selected photographers, i might try to add a vase shot in my pics next time:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts