What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have a question.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
how many day of 90+ temps should it take for 2 gallon pots to dry out after 7 days of down poor rain?
the weather guy in my city said all this week is supose to be in the mid to high 90s and sunny.

D.D.

how many day of 90+ temps should it take for 2 gallon pots to dry out after 7 days of down poor rain?
the weather guy in my city said all this week is supose to be in the mid to high 90s and sunny.

The answer to that question depends upon a lot of variables.
Medium, drainage, direct or indirect sun, mulch or no mulch,
clay or plastic pot, etc... :dunno:

Are your girls drowning, or do you need a rough idea of when they'll need water?

GrowersUnite

Yeah the plant is a variable too. Mine I water one gallon of water to a 5 gallon pot. It takes 3 days to wilt in 90-100 degree heat. If it's really humid, the leaves turn down instead of up. They also curl a bit but do not wilt.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok well this time it is happening agen. my plant's soil is not drying out after 3 days of medum sized rain. the problem is that I need to feed them flowering nuts. and dont want to poor water in already wet soil.

what should I do about this problem. the temps in my area is in the high 80s to the low 90s

Ember1

Wet or moist? Do the pencil trick. Sharpen a pencil and stick it into the soil a couple inches. If you pull the pencil out and the wood is wet, you need to wait. If it is dry, or barely moist, water.

Latest posts

Latest posts