What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Clash

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
The Band with the Clash coverversion is called The Terraces, the singer is from the Band One Way Systhem.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
By the way, Little Clashstory of my own. In summer 1980 I was as a 15 year Young pupil in Clacton On Sea for a week.

To make the Story short, I saw "Rude Boy" first time in an old fashioned Cinema in England in Clacton on Sea, as a Teenager. my hostilefather dint like that I wanted to see and go to the movie and before the Cinema was hanging around real evil (older) punk Rockers! :woohoo:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks as always herman,,clash city rockers under the westway,,s2

barnyard

Mick Jones is the man!!

Mick Jones is the man!!

mind if I post some B.A.D.?

V. Thirteen...

[YOUTUBEIF]sjqSRQoxnhs[/YOUTUBEIF]

barnyard

you guys up for some circle jerks?

you guys up for some circle jerks?

not the Clash but certainly some good 'of fashioned punk rock!

[YOUTUBEIF]Uw9uyEVDrhk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Before some days I saw the Baseball movie "Moneymaker" and in one scene there was the Picture of Joe Strummer in the background. :)

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mick jones/big audio dynamite and E= mc^2

mick jones/big audio dynamite and E= mc^2

sorry because of my awful computer skills I am unable to cut and paste but I just like to add big audio dynamites great track in respect to mick jones,,,,,
live long mick ,paul,,and topper,,,,rest in peace joe,,944s2