What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whos planning for there nextyears gorilla grow?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
do any of yall use google maps to find ur grow spots? or do yall just go hiking to find ur spots?

next year I am planning on planting seeds everyere in my city.
like on mountain tops & in D woods & any where that is a good spot for small gorilla grow.

so lets all chat about what we r gunna do diffirent for our next years gorilla grow. like better spots or a cage to keep our plants safe and all that good stuff.

:tiphat:

P

powerrobbie

I have already started digging holes for next years grow. Will be digging bigger holes this year, gonna shoot for around 10 gallons of promix per hole. I figured I'd like to get the holes dug and the promix lugged out and filled in now as it is less suspicious than setting up a grow in the spring. Now in the spring all I have to do is sneak my clones out there with some time release fertilizer and come back at harvest time. I will be using only clones and fem seeds next year as it is a pain having put in so much work only to find out you need to kill half your crop because of males. I have also accidentally left males for to long and my females were pollinated. I am very excited for next year as this was my first year growing and averaged 8-12 o's per plant and each hole only had about 2.5 - 3 gallons of regular potting soil. With 10 gallon holes I am confident I can pull over a pound per plant easy.

Puffster

Hola - 62n grower chiming in here

I will do that what I've done this year but just in a much bigger scale

I predig 1m2 holes with cow manure compost \ bought store soil \ native soil \ chicken compost \ organic pellets for roses \ seaweed \ old fish and grass i lown my my lawnmower (that stuff turns into the purest black soil after just one season lying on top of your mix outside)

I then planty 50-60 seeds in each 1m2 hole (yeah I know I defoliate and grow them tight since I have found this to be less hassle than pregrowing inside and then taking rooted plants outside...especially when you dvelve on the "right" side of 500 plants ;)

this method of growing have been tested with thypoon sown directly in soil the 1.ofjune \ sprouted the 10th of june all of them and they will be chopped today the 1st of oct....been really lucking with the weather, next year I will start my strain may 10th\20th and rather put 60-70 seeds in each hole to make up for the ones that dont stand the freeze (hardly get colder than 4 celsius during nights in may here though)

what I need to do before may 2011 when season start is get ahold of a big big batch of some early mold resistant genetics, thypoon is just a bit to leafy and hermie prone for my liking. Still a very nice and active high though (yeah I snapped a few samples)

awfully qurious about the Auto Lothse \ Early Dane \ and Ovala rastaja plus danish passion mixed with something a bit earlier....I think danish passion pure is a bit to slow in norway, especially planted directly in ground. Danish passion x mighty mite would be a dream come true :)

but we'll see, plenty of time for preperations and acquiring seeds so hopefully my 2011 will be as spectacular as planned.

A

argoagro

I've been planning on doing lots of fishing this fall, and tossing the fish in a hole along with some seaweed, cow shit, plant-tone, and bio-tone. It's just a waiting game right now. I need to have all my crops in before I will feel comfortable (Or have the time!) to prep holes, but then that only leaves me with a small window before shotgun season starts & all sorts of guys are out poking around or hiding in the woods.

Otto Flour

ICMag Donor
Planning big things for next season. Did my first guerrilla grow this year, but it was only a couple small plants put out very late and not tended to at all, so very small harvest. But next season will be better because one of my erdpurts turned out to be a male and pollenated the 1 female erdpurt as well as a groovy grape. I'm going to grow some of the seeds out indoors and make plenty more for the spring. Probably cross the erdpurt to a couple crosses i have going indoors and maybe the guerrilla gold x manitoba madness that will soon show up in the mail.

slider420

We're Planning next years grow as we speak....A few changes to our soil mix...Try some nutes we got from our local grow shop..Maybe try more clones next year...I'm growing this stuff called "Early Jesus" ....Hope it turns out good...

LazLo

Planting charts are made, seeds and supplies on hand and shovel sharpened. Holes will be bigger in '11 with less native soil used. I rotate using the same spots.

After this years leaf spot issues, plan on applying 3% hydrogen peroxide to entire planting areas to try to kill/control fungus. Sprayed it at first appearance of problem and weekly since. Saved the girls. Less insect activity on plants as well.

Want to germ seeds mid April and transplant at site(s) beginning of June. Got to keep them short enough to fit in backpack. Site(s) prep consumes month of May.

Bighill

I google map, then write down the lats, go right to them and scope them out.. Allready working on a seedrun for next year!! :D

I am going to try to make some raised beds in some palces, save myself the hassle of digging holes. Thinking of using some downed trees and binder twine or rope to tie them. These and smart pots.... i am never diging a hole again, the old back is not up to it anymore. Just getting all the dirt to the spots is enough work.

Proper planning = proper harvest!

Bh.

Latest posts

Latest posts