What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your GUITAR !

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We used to be in this badass band together called VanHagar or something. Hey, pass the meth Ed.
EVH-1.jpg
Sammy.jpg

Classic57s.jpg

NGD.jpg

Classic.jpg

Nancy Wilson of Heart plays one just like mine.
NancyWilson.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

Last edited:
I

icon

just got this in the mail today & it plays amazing Schecter Hellraiser C8
picture.php

picture.php

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i got a few. i would really like to post pics, but a few are quite unique, i belong to a guitar forum where there have all been seen, etc... security risk.

but anyway, i have
73 Les Paul Custom
04 Les Paul Goldtop Classic
05 Les Paul Standard Faded
10 Les Paul Custom Copy (I made it from blanks, neck and all...)
09 Les Paul Standard Copy (I made this one also)

lot of other various guitars...
an old Harmony Acoustic
a fullerton acoustic
a Takamine Acoustic
an Eddie Van Halen 5150 copy (I painted and relic'd)
several basses
a PRS copy (kit guitar)
a Dean V with Custom paint
a sticker'd up punk'd out strat copy...

also a PA system and used to own drums...

i've owned about 15 others that have now been sold.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Sweet thread,and nice instruments people!!:jump:I have an Ovation Acoustic,which i think are the best besides Martin's.But i mainly play Bass,and have an old school black BC Rich Warlock,jus like the one Blackie Lawless played in W.A.S.P.Man,wouldnt it be sweet to have the official ="IC Mag 420 Band" play at the cup if it was possible.Made up of some talented musical members here on IC,smokin Ganj and grindin Axes:dance013:,lol.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed...:tiphat:

rafe

I have a 1974 Les Paul Black Beauty Custom 20th Anniversary Issue, strats, and a Fender Precision Elite(very rare)bass

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran

my new axe of choice is a Martin DX1, I've already got my eye on the 12 string version of it
provided the mrs doesn't divorce me before I get it :laughing:

better go see my Lawyer

Attachments

• midget WW #2
    midget WW #2
    80.6 KB · Views: 64
  • my new baby.jpg
    my new baby.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I've just ordered a neat little gizmo for my cheap LP type (Vintage AFD100 "Paradise"), its a cool little tuner, built into a humbucker ring for the bridge pickup, made by Shadow electronics. I will post a pic when it comes and I've installed it.
The tuner is called the Shadow E-tuner. It's the little tuner that was fitted to Epiphone LP Ultra 3.

T

toughmudderdave

My Brawley Triple Threat electric and my Ovation Elite Special...
picture.php

bad gas

I litterally cut my teeth on my dad's '52 telecaster. When he sold it,[bastard] it had my teeth marks on the end of the headstock. The hollow tele I play, I inherited from my dad. From the moment, I picked it up, I went from so-so to kick-ass. It fits me and I have great confidence when I play it.

Looks like we have an ICMAG band here. burnone's kids on drums, fullymelteddome on bass, as usual, we have too many guitar players, so, no lack there. Maybe one or two of us could find 3 or 4 notes from the minor pentatonic scale.

I'll bet there's some top pros here.

I enjoyed the beautiful instruments. Thanks. bg

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just had the frets dressed on my Les Paul, Noel Gallagher, and my G&L ASAT.
My Epi super jumbo is at the luthier now having the input jack redone (thanks 4yr old daughter!) and that will have its frets dressed too.
and I picked up Dunlop Dime Custom wah for super cheap... its pretty rad its the setting/voicing DIME liked best out of his CFH wah just hard wired.

Oh, and I picked up a 1982 JCM800 2x12 combo w/6550 tubes s & with Rola 65 12" speakers. Kicks ass. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.....

I am thinking I will have a custom bolt on neck guitar made in the next 6 months...
stoked

wizoo

Veteran
regarding the look, my dream guitar would be the carved wood alien guitar by gig goldstein:

alien_guitar1.jpg

DSC04199.jpg

DSC04197.jpg

alien_guitar3.jpg

alien_guitar2.jpg

oh well.... we all have dreams don't we ?
in the meantime, i occasionally lay my hands on some cheapo guitars and hook them up to the computer or to my little peavy bandit

Latest posts

Latest posts