What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

planting killer bagseeds in the woods part2.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So its that time agen for my gorilla grow attempt like last year but with a better n bigger spot that has better soil.

planted 20 dank bagseeds from this kinds of dank mids.

planted them only 3 days ago an to day 1 of em has poped up yea.
pix laters.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
ok so here some new pix.
yes I know they suck but all I can use for now is my camera phone.
but ull at least get the idea.

Attachments

• Image003_01.jpg
    Image003_01.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Image001_01.jpg
    Image001_01.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 5

InPotiTrust

#1cheesebuds They look good so far just remember the slugs will be out so get yourself copper or beach sand....good luck and stay safe

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hey what does the sand do? cuz I have lots and lots of sand.

also I tossed out more seeds at this spot just incase the first ones don't make it.:)

InPotiTrust

U make a ring around the plants to stop the slugs...make it nice and thick...

If u have tons of seeds then shit keep tossing them numbers work too...

THC123

Veteran
tagged

I don't know if this will be difficult to do , but snails like beer and drown in beer.

So if you could make a ditch in a circular form and somehow cover it and fill it with beer , the snails will be attracted and drown

Or you could get organic anti snail pellets

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks for the great info guys. I might try the sand idea or the snail pelets.

well if my gorilla grow dosn't grow then at least I still have my backyard plants. there I have seedlings growen every wears.:)

new pix of them v soon.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I had to start over because the seedlings died same spot but this time there in beer cupe filled with soil. and Ill be planting more seeds in more beer cups in the comming week or so.

also I found 2 more great grow spots and they have way way more sun light.:)
I planted a few seeds at them both. so well see if they sprout and grow and maybe even make it all way to flowering or even harvest.

Ill get some pix soon.:)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I went out to thouse 2 new spots and planted a few more seeds. and I also might put out some seedin soil in beer cups out there too.

also I am looking for more grow spots in the comming week.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well I havent gotton to go back the gorilla spots yet cuz I had to have major major surgery on my ears. waa waa. so I havent been able to go to the spots since the 6th when I planted the seeds.
but it has been mostly sunny here with only a little bit of rain whitch it good cuz maybe the seeds that I put out there r growing. or so I really hope.

I might try to get out to 1 or 2 of the spots in the comming days if I feel up to it.

well thats it for meow. stay safe and as alwase keep over growing the gov.:)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
so yesterday I went out to 1 of the 3 spots anyway and found no seedlings/plants growing. :mad: :mad:

SO im gunna try this idea that I got from endur. thank u bro for D great idea.
so I possibly could just stack jiffy pellets into tupperware and take em to the spots.

this might work better using jiffy pellets to grow me gorilla plants. :D

I cant even believe I didnt think of this sooner cuz Id have plants growing by now.

so yes thats what my new plann is. and if this dont work then Im out of ideas.

:wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
cuz I only have a mountain bike that will take me to me gorilla spot. so 1 footers sounds great but wont work for me this time.

Latest posts

Latest posts