What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic MG soil. cant really suck can it?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
this past summer there was this dude that grew in Organic MG soil.
they had grown Mj trees in bags of Organic MG soil and yielded great also.

so why r ppl saying Organic MG soil sucks ass.
when he grew mj trees.

this summer Im gunna try this as just 1 of my many experiences.

also last summer I grew 3 plants in the earths soil with no added soil or any nuts and grew monster plants. and yielded 3+ ounces each. how is this?

and this year my indoor plants got burnt from good soil.
so this summer Im also gunna try to grow plants in pots filled with earth soil straight from the ground to see of I can get monster plants agen.

also the summer befor last year I grew in the earths soil and grew mini monster plants and got an ounce each.

so some insite on all of this would be great thanks.

microgram

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency‎ (EPA) has enforced a series of stop-sale orders for Scotts products. The orders indicate the EPA has found that labels of 24 different Scotts products make false, misleading, or unsubstantiated claims. In addition, the EPA has indicated that some Scotts products contain unapproved ingredients. As of February 26, 2009, the EPA has ordered Scotts to cease distributing multiple fertilizers, herbicides, and insecticides.[9]
Wikipedia

It's because even though they state 24-8-16, it's not always true. They've been in court a few times for falsified information regarding fertilizers and the like. The reason why scotts is dubbed to be crap is because it's an 'easy way out' for beginners and it's not tailored to smoke-ables, and for people who don't give a rats ass as to what they're feeding their plants, when it's essential to know what you're feeding your girls, and in what quantity. You'll find Miracle-Gro with a lot of outdoor hispanic grows because it's easy, pre-packaged and a 'one size fits all' product. But to simplify you're question: You can use it if you want, I don't see any harm in using it, but I definitely wouldn't use it if I had another choice, for me, it's about choice. Choice to stay GREEN! :)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks for the info.

now that about this.
Last summer I grew 3 plants in the earths soil with no added soil or any grow nuts and grew monster plants. and yielded 3+ ounces each. how is this?

also the summer befor last year I grew in the earths soil and grew mini monster plants and got an ounce each.

So Im thing that the earth has very great soil in my yard.

gp111

Because whatever soil you used already had nutrients in it? We're not on the moon, how do you think any wild plant grows? 3+ oz. without any nutes is a good sign, it means you have good local soil and won't have to add that many/much nutes if you decide to. I would strongly suggest adding something, you can go organic or chemicals, either way your harvests will be doubled or tripled.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
for those using organics in a single grow they are kinda fooled by the hype. organics takes time to breakdown and probally not so when these guys took their crops down. I know if not done right your left with black burning pot, just like over fertilized weed.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here is just 1 of the the monster plants that grew in the part of earths soil that was in my backyard.

what I did was through 3 seeds out in my backyard thinking they wouldn't grow at all but to my suprize this happend.

I only could find 3 of this one. damm

and this one grew huge. and I wanted to get plants like this agen.

mg organic potting soil=fungus gnats. other than that my plant seems healthy. i wont use it again tough. i got lc mix with a few xtras waitin for next time. pretty easy and cheap for the amount u get plus everything was available at the local landscape nursury.

Latest posts

Latest posts