What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

all in one outdoors 2009 dank grow.

THC123

Veteran
hey dude , been kindda busy(was a sunny weekend:D)

Anywho everything seems to be going well there:yeahthats

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
anyone else have any comments?

do they look like they need anything?
damm this is gunna be a long ass summer. but should be well worth it in the end.
bud happy.

well UUU for now here are some pix of last years harvest. they all got to finish in november. :woohoo:
the buzz was out of this world. it knocks u in the face at first then ur whole body feels relaxed but u can still function fully.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix tomorrow.:lurk::bigeye::kos::headbange:D:D:Bolt:
one of em is growing more bushy. yea.
the other ones r growing better but not at all bushy. KINDA feelen :frown::frown:.

BUT I DO STILL HAVE TILL NOVEMBER TO GROW THEM OUT JUST LIKE LAST YEAR.
and 1 out of the 3 showed female sex back in early march.and is now re veging for the summer then flower in late august early sep.

so by then they should all be huge. just lika last year.:woohoo:
cant hardly wate till flower time.
but that is what an indoor garden is for. yea.

:yeahthats

i like how the plants are just straight up in your back yard, as part of the garden haha, i wish i coul do that? Do you have to worry about security?

Nice bud shots from last year!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks for stoping by guys.
thanks for the comments also.

also I haven't fed them in 2 weeks.
also yah I do have to kind of worry about security a bit.

but if they do as good as my last years plants did then Ill be a happy camper.
I also had these growing last year outthere.these r the only pix i could find of them.

and 3 more pix from the huge mj patch.
this one was taken early in flowering.

peace
CH

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
ok so here r the pix.
so how they looken.

cant tell if Im watering often enought.
and 1 of em has some yellowing leafs at the bottem y is this. I am thinking I should plant a few more seeds.

and my tomato plant doesn't seem to be growing many tomatos. when do I need to give her some food?

my garden may look good but its still early in the year in my part of world. I have to keep em healthy all the way till august then from there gotta keep flowering good till november.

the long wate I can handle its when or if they get sick that I lose my nerves. well hope they grow/flower nice all way to november.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I am thinking that the soil I using for my vegie garden is not that good. or needed to be mixed with more drainage.

I was told to spray them with my seaweed ferts mixed with water.
she said it will help them grow better. but who knows.

any comments would be nice and some info on getting them to grow biger. W be nice also.

THC123

Veteran
your soil is fine , they look great.

Don't over nurse them.

I dont know what climate u have , but where i live , in the ground ,; i only water once every week or 2 weeks.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
what about foiler feeding the leafs. good idea or not. havent doen it yet but was told that it might help then grow better.

thanks fo stopin by guys.

THC123

Veteran
i never do it outdoors they are happy , there is enoguh humidity and rain and wind.

Maybe u can give them vegging nutes once per week or root stimulator when they are dry.

If they are dry and you give them rootstimulator they absorb it all and grow a bit extra.

But for the rest the leaves are dark , shiny , green and symmetrical , looks good man, they don't have any shortage , nor are they overfed , don't worry

PrinceOfPersia

Hey cheesebuds, first time going thru your post and first of all good luck.

your plants look mighty fine!
Foliar feed is higly recommended. Absorbs nutrients better than soil feeding

Peace pop.

Latest posts

Latest posts