What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

planting killer bagseeds in the woods.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r some new pix.
probly gunna harvest at the end of september or october.
the buds feel as hard as a rock and smells very very sweet.
and christaly then a mofo.:woohoo:

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
last 2 pix. last one os my free water source.
come the day of harvest I'll be scared. so I am gunna have to go straight there then quickly race home.

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
Lookin good. Let them go until October at least, just my 2 cents... Are you using any bloom booster? If you haven't, I would do that now...

C

cork144

how are things cheese?

shes a loner, but shes still going strong.

id say give her till about mid oct and shell be done:woohoo:

stay safe.

V

viva_cannarchy

high all.... :wave:

she is from a bagseed too...

2 weeks ago

and today

dogscot

This thread is amazing. I've always wanted to try this sort of thing. throw some beans into the ground and see what happens. Well I guess you are still adding nutes and supplements but still. Minimal effort. Very interesting. Is it done yet? We're already into november must be getting real cold...

dogscot

Nothing else? No havest pics? I was hoping to see how this all turned out. It might inspire me to try something similar.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok s here is up date. the rain gods opend up on me and nearly flooded my plant out. but I got out of there with the goods.:)

the bad thing is that I didn't get to take any pix of it.:(
so once it was dryed it ended up waying about an ounce. I took some to a camping party and it was a big hit.;):jump:

OK so thats that. and as for can some dude go into the woods find a nice sunny spot that has other good green growth by it and grow a few plants U totaly can do it so long as u know it is good and privet.:)

:kos::sumo:

intel2000

Very inspirational. Thanks Cheese for coming back and updating. I have often thought about taking like 20 freshly rooted clones and a hand-held drill into the woods. Drill a hole- plant a clone - water. Shiiiit - prob wouldn't take longer than 30 seconds per clone - if that. Just let em go......see what happens

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
man definitely a great idea unleashing guerilla style! can't wait to do it this year myself, need to breed my landraces up so i get some stable seeds by the bucket load and then plant those puppies :D

benzo

just read this whole thread.. thats awesome ya got a harvest out of it!

did your bud, resemble the bud that your found that seed in?

or do you not remember? haha :thumbsup:

Yeah but I could be a homeless man without a penny to my name and still get back on my feet from an outdoor crop, hell I could do it even without seeds- keep your eyes peeled near the vacuums @ carwashs in June & July, there's always a few 2-3 footers popping up.