What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need a how to on outdoor scroging.to the extreme.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
ok so heres an update on my baby girl.
should I harvest her top buds and try getting her to reveg or should I leave all 100% of the growth on her and hope that she re-grows for the summer.

THC123

Veteran
i would just germ a few more seeds. Those buds don't look ready.

I have no experience revegging :(

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah I know but its fixing to be spring here and the sun light gunna be out longer. also it is gunna reveg anyway cuz of spring time.

so I could eather cut off the 3 top buds and start a veg formula or keep the top buds on her and let her reveg from all the bud sites and I hope eather way she can re veg for a 2009 harvest in november.

wish me luck.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
yah I know but its fixing to be spring here and the sun light gunna be out longer. also it is gunna reveg anyway cuz of spring time.

so I could eather cut off the 3 top buds and start a veg formula or keep the top buds on her and let her reveg from all the bud sites and I hope eather way she can re veg for a 2009 harvest in november.

wish me luck.

Trim the top buds and half of each bud down below. Also give her a shot of fish emulsion or another nute that has a good bit of nitrogen in it, it will reveg faster.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix. still trying to reveg her. but she seems to have taken a bad turn and might not be healthy enough to re-veg. but I will try to re-veg her any.
I am fixen to go and take off the 2 top buds and give her a little fish emulsion and water just to see if that helps in anyway.
wish me luck on getting her to re-veg into a bush shape by the end of may.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I also have these 2 outdoor plants. first 1 is the cheese strain that I tryed to reveg but it didn't go over to well and now she is outdoors and she is trying to re-flower agen.
also have this bagseed sativa. not as healthy as I would like.

cheese reflowering.I really really hope that the cheese plant can re-veg or re-flower agen.

bagseed sativa. took me hell and back to get this girl to get healthy agen.and she is still not that healthy.

how do these 2 look? would superthrive do anything to help them at all.
havent put any in yet just asking if it would help them get any healthyer.