What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
All this two'ing and fro'ing....

Lets hope Trump and Putin do work together because I'd rather those two continue their bro-mance forever, since supposedly they both have the power to turn us all into dust, Yes DUST! (radioactive dust) and the last place we want their little fingers are.....ON THE BUTTONS!

No matter the semantics, and all this building up to war spending countless lives and resources just to blow each other away.....and blow us away too, and our families, and friends and other lives by the billions.....

The characters of the 'leaders' don't really matter. What they do, who they shag, pray to, or what you think they stand for are just piffle when you consider the above.

I'd rather we all just got along.

you think the investigations are going to stop because the trump base is tired of them?
obviously not, and they seem to show that Trump worked with Putin, his agents actually
you're really not going enjoy the rest of your summer

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... well as far as 'working together' goes, when 2 crooks get together, that frequently leads to collusion, the object of which is to make them richer and us poorer.:tiphat:

brown_thumb

All this two'ing and fro'ing....

Lets hope Trump and Putin do work together because I'd rather those two continue their bro-mance forever, since supposedly they both have the power to turn us all into dust, Yes DUST! (radioactive dust) and the last place we want their little fingers are.....ON THE BUTTONS!

No matter the semantics, and all this building up to war spending countless lives and resources just to blow each other away.....and blow us away too, and our families, and friends and other lives by the billions.....

The characters of the 'leaders' don't really matter. What they do, who they shag, pray to, or what you think they stand for are just piffle when you consider the above.

I'd rather we all just got along.

There may be some truth to that, Gypsy. However, I see their 'romance' as an abusive violent controlling a-hole, and his moron dingbat bitch who takes a beating and keeps on sucking. The US has lost any remaining modicum of respect we had after decades of profit-driven power-driven dirty politics. It keeps getting worse and worse. Each time I think we can't sink any lower, I'm proven painfully wrong.

I have zero doubt the day will come we do have massive nuclear warfare. In essence, the world as we know it today will be unrecognizable. Which tyrant will rule the world then? I think this is a worse fate than being vaporized to dust.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
....I see their 'romance' as an abusive violent controlling a-hole, and his moron dingbat bitch who takes a beating and keeps on sucking.

:laughing: The hound-dog look on the bitch's face when he came outa that one-on-one with putin sez it all ..... Naked and Afraid, OWNED!!!! :tiphat:

........ this emperor wears no clothes, he's totally transparent.:joint:

P

Pinnate

OK! Putin really wants to fuck up the West for bringing down his beloved Soviet Union and he wants to reconstitute that Union!

He's machinated for years to get trump into the WH, knowing that trump can easily be made to see things his way.

NATO and the EU stand in the way of Russian expansion and they must be neutralised ─ and trump is working on both those fronts!

Putin will not succeed, but his was quite a determined effort, none-the-less!

M

metsäkana

trumpputin-300x300.jpg
trumpputin-300x300.jpg

P

Pinnate

And I say Putin won't succeed because neither he nor trump can fool the people all of the time...

Easy7

Veteran
Nuclear war is suicide. It's who gets the most paranoid from the others propaganda and subversion that starts the war.

I'd be more worried about the coming oil crisis. The world is getting mighty small. Russia has plenty of oil. Oil is a political lubricant. Oil and water are as important as food and weapons and opium to a military.

Boys gotta have their toys and justify ungoldly budgets.

brown_thumb

Nuclear war is suicide. It's who gets the most paranoid from the others propaganda and subversion that starts the war.

I'd be more worried about the coming oil crisis. The world is getting mighty small. Russia has plenty of oil. Oil is a political lubricant. Oil and water are as important as food and weapons and opium to a military.

Boys gotta have their toys and justify ungoldly budgets.

Not for the puppeteers.

W

Water-

Russia is a part of the Christian European western world.
We all basically share the same values.

We all compete in business matters and mess with each others "elections".

But when the Chinese dragon awakens then I think that Russia will be revealed as our partners.

an interesting, somewhat unrelated side note: 90% of the male lineages in the British isles and northern Europe originated in what is now Russia, due to a massive invasion starting 4000 years ago.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
OK! Putin really wants to fuck up the West for bringing down his beloved Soviet Union and he wants to reconstitute that Union!

He's machinated for years to get trump into the WH, knowing that trump can easily be made to see things his way.

NATO and the EU stand in the way of Russian expansion and they must be neutralised ─ and trump is working on both those fronts!

Putin will not succeed, but his was quite a determined effort, none-the-less!

...... but what about trump, will he get that Trump Towers Moscow he so desperately wants???? :whistling:

and..... could it be that simple? :bigeye:

well, yes, it could be that simple!!!! :faint:

CaptainDankness

you think the investigations are going to stop because the trump base is tired of them?
obviously not, and they seem to show that Trump worked with Putin, his agents actually
you're really not going enjoy the rest of your summer

If their is any more left to investigate it obviously won't stop. It's just been a really long time and the investigation has not found anything connecting Trump to Russia.

My summer is going just fine by the way, infact it has been a blast. I really don't care much about Trump either way, I just hope he does a good job. :tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
If their is any more left to investigate it obviously won't stop. It's just been a really long time and the investigation has not found anything connecting Trump to Russia.

My summer is going just fine by the way, infact it has been a blast. I really don't care much about Trump either way, I just hope he does a good job. :tiphat:

good answer, and may circumstances continue to be good
the spectacle we're watching isn't good, it's just no good for the country
in Trump speak, we're damaging a brand name, value is being lost
economy great? at the moment, much is forgiven with good economic numbers
but there are limits

R

Rubber Chicken

Trump says when next to Putin 'I don't see why it would be Russia?'

then, back in America.... 'I meant to say, I don't see why it wouldn't be Russia' (when talking about election meddling)

:redface: :yoinks:

You really can't make this sh*t up.... oh wait....

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Tr*mp's back pedaling is saving face, the supporters believe his
initial statement disavowing the intel.

Can't undo his intention, he came in our mouths when he said he wouldn't.

He'll be the first sitting president led away from the white h*use in
a straight jacket.

Out of his fucking mind.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.