What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Mueller released a list of evidence in the upcoming Paul Manafort trial. Tad Devine's name is all over this list. He was Bernie Sanders' campaign adviser. Mueller has communications between Devine and Manafort up through June 2014. In November 2014, Tad Devine joined Bernie's campaign.

Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, and Tad Devine all worked together on the Viktor Yanukovych 2010 presidential campaign in Ukraine. This is going to be interesting.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
No telling what he will do. He's totally unpredictable.

Sure would be 'great' if he did one good thing for the American people.

picture.php

...Dumpacrap motto: my mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts.

C

cooterbrown420

Another white supremacist shows his true colors

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

all you idiots read is racist shit from white supremacist sites and claim it as facts. I hope Gypsy is happy because one of the reason this place is so dead is a lot of members are turned off by what is allowed to go on here. I get pms from members who are not willing to speak out publicly but feel offended. Several have left this site because of it so when this place finally dies and all thats left if Gypsy,VTA, Rives, Packer, and bozo they will have no one to blame but themselves

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Just reported, Cohen had tapes of trump negotiating payments to Karen McDougal. The FBI has them now.

Perfect time for the first lady to bail and threaten a flip.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Another white supremacist shows his true colors

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

all you idiots read is racist shit from white supremacist sites and claim it as facts. I hope Gypsy is happy because one of the reason this place is so dead is a lot of members are turned off by what is allowed to go on here. I get pms from members who are not willing to speak out publicly but feel offended. Several have left this site because of it so when this place finally dies and all thats left if Gypsy,VTA, Rives, Packer, and bozo they will have no one to blame but themselves

ROTFLMAO

picture.php

...poor widdle snowflake, conservatives are SO mean!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Cannabis is here for the healing of the people.

All people.

Understanding why the peace is in it opens one's eyes to the purpose of the present.

PS Bozo your hypocrisy yet again rears its head, only four minutes apart.

beta

Veteran
justanotherbozo is what happens when someone embraces propaganda wholeheartedly. He doesn't seek out news from a variety of sources, he parrots the shit fed to him by the far right outlets that say exactly what he wants to hear. He avoids any sources that might challenge his beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts