What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home tent grow

insomniac_AU

Day 35

Day 35

Hi everyone

It's been a tough week again for the girls. My house is airconditioned but in this extreme heat it struggles and the grow is only passively cooled with air from the house so they've had to deal with high temps again.

I also had a tech over this week to install my new internet connection which was a butt clenching couple of hours. He got in the roof cavity which is where I vent my extraction from the tent. I had it off for a couple of hours before he came and I'm only early in flower but still a worry.

When he got here he informed me he had to turn the power off because of OH&S regs. I said "but you're not touching the electrical wiring you're only going to plug the supply into a power point", he said "I know but that's the rules". :wallbash:
So the girls not only had to go without ventilation for a couple of hours they then had no light for just over an hour as well. I hope it won't affect them too badly.
picture.php
picture.php

On a positive note the JG clone has come good (front left). The BR is back left and 2 MM on right.

picture.php

:tiphat:

insomniac_AU

Thanks Starke. From memory the lights were on for about 8hrs before he came. Then they were turned off for a bit over an hour and they came on again for an hour or 2. So they had broken daylight. I guess that's not as bad as light leaks but I still don't like stuff like this happening. No matter how careful you are there is always a curve ball thrown at you.

insomniac_AU

Day 42

Day 42

Hi everyone!

It's been a struggle with temps again this week but they survive regardless.

There's about 2 weeks to go on the BR and around 5 weeks on the JG and MM. :tiphat:
picture.php

BR

picture.php

JG

picture.php

insomniac_AU

Mmmm...how is that Black Russian?
Gday CV
It's quite nice. More a fruity mellow taste than the JG, quite strong and a much faster finisher than the others as you can see. They were all started at the same time. I put it one rung below the JG purely because I prefer that lemony, piney, mango earthy taste the JG has. Great hash producer.
buds look excellent well done
Thanks mate. :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

Day 49

Day 49

Hi everyone

Still dealing with issues caused by the heat over the last few weeks. This is the worst time of year for me to grow. There is also some heat stress on the MM from being too close to the light but there's nothing I can do about it. It's falling all over the other plants as it is.
There is about a week to go on the BR and about 3-4 weeks on the others. Not sure what I think of the MM TBH. It's my first time I've grown this or any Chem line for that matter and I'm not sure I like the look of it. It's going to have to be good smoke for me to want to continue with it. Sorry again for the crap quality photos.

picture.php
picture.php

BR

picture.php
picture.php

insomniac_AU

Day 56

Day 56

Hi all!

I'm coming to the end of a trouble filled run. The MM cannot hold it's weight and I have strings running everywhere supporting branches. I'll have to do better next time. Had a timer die this week as well which I didn't notice for a few hours. I will probably chop the BR tomorrow. About 2 weeks left on the others. Have started flush a few days ago. Sorry for lack of photo quality, I was a little late and the light had already come on. :tiphat:

picture.php

MM

picture.php

BR

picture.php
picture.php

insomniac_AU

Hey LC! This plant is not as loud as the JG. It has a fruity smell that's quite complex with undertones of cherry, citrus and pine.

Latest posts

Latest posts