What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purpleish strain I created a few years ago.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
purplish strain I created a few years ago in the great outdoors. She had light purplish flowers that were loaded with trichomes. She had gotten pollinated by a male that had big fat cones for flowers.

So I thought i'd plant those seeds from that girl. Some of the seedlings have a lil bit of purple coming out in the leafs. temps are low 70s. going to transplant them soon like today or tomorrow.

pix after the transplant. :)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So one of the 2 plants is a male. The other one looks to be female. they have been in 12-12 for around a 1 1/2 weeks ago. So when my flowering lady is finished in 13-16 more days Ill transplant the female into about a gallon or a lil bigger pot to flower her in. she'll be flowering under a 200 watt cob led lightbox. Ill post pix soon.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
pix finally. so the one that I thought was male turned out to be female... glad I didn't get rid of this one. I transplant into a gallon bucket. Now Ill just half to wait and see how she turns out in the end. The purpling on this one went away for now maybe it ill purple up again during flowering.
The other one is flowering, but retarded like. That one is still purpling a bit. :) pix soon.

So some how icmag up loaded my photos sideways. :(
pix from 2-16-17
This one is from some random grade A+ bagseed.
picture.php

under the 200 watt cob light.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
update on this lady. she is still way smaller than I wanted but she only got veged for 2 weeks befor the switch to 12-12. Hope she can yield close to 1-2oz of herb.
picture.php