What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The reason I never go to my indoor garden after visiting my outdoor veggie garden without scrubbing my a$$ down in the shower. I have had very little issues lately and plan to keep it that way. Yellow squash seems to have picked up PM :moon: May just pull these fuckers up and start over. Going to check and see what organic fungicide I have on hand but I believe PM is systemic so I would be fighting it the rest of the season and I ain't got time for that.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:alrighty...get to take a couple days off from garden stuff....and it should only be in the 80's...

:chin: what to do...

:bigeye: i know! a bike ride!

got my new tires in so i should get those mounted up and test them out...think i will go for a bike-a-hike...ride up to one of the parks up in the mountains then take a hike,get back on the bike and ride home...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So the traffic has been crazy around here because they are redoing one of the main roads. The issue is this big ass lake we have in town limits the number of east west roads. That and the Sierra club of Michigan suing any time a new road is proposed. They flat out said they would sue just so that a bridge will not be built even though they would eventually loose in court. Pretty f'ed up.

But while I was waiting for the rush hour traffic to clear up after getting my wife we went for a walk. Here is the lake we have in town. It is on the other side of that foot bridge.

Still not using those funky mushrooms for dinner.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:alrighty...get to take a couple days off from garden stuff....and it should only be in the 80's...

:chin: what to do...

:bigeye: i know! a bike ride!

got my new tires in so i should get those mounted up and test them out...think i will go for a bike-a-hike...ride up to one of the parks up in the mountains then take a hike,get back on the bike and ride home...

all my work is about to start this weekend , harvest time . which means about a weeks work to get everything to the point i just have to maintain it untill next harvest . well ..... basically just maintainance .....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all my work is about to start this weekend , harvest time . which means about a weeks work to get everything to the point i just have to maintain it untill next harvest . well ..... basically just maintainance .....

im almost done with that,just 2-3 days of trimming...and topping the plants in veg since they are already big enough...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
you can probably go barefoot and skate across the bridge since im guessing your sweat is mainly butter and bacon fat!

Actually I have a hard time getting fat into my diet. That salad I posted the other day is pretty much what I eat 5 days of the week. And that is the only thing I will eat that day since I am only eating one meal every day.

And besides my bad cholesterol is very low and my good is low normal.

It gets that way from not licking toads.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually I have a hard time getting fat into my diet. That salad I posted the other day is pretty much what I eat 5 days of the week. And that is the only thing I will eat that day since I am only eating one meal every day.

And besides my bad cholesterol is very low and my good is low normal.

It gets that way from not licking toads.

i'm basically on a salad diet , plus lean meats for proteins , need to loose 100lbs asap . trying to stay under 1500 calories a day , its been pretty easy so far .

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i'm basically on a salad diet , plus lean meats for proteins , need to loose 100lbs asap . trying to stay under 1500 calories a day , its been pretty easy so far .

You should look at intermittent fasting then. It is why I am only eating one meal a day. Doing it to reset my insulin levels. I dropped my fasting blood sugar levels from 120 to 100 in about a week. And dropped about 20 pounds in 24 days. Been eating the salads as well.

But hell I love salads anyways.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one nice thing about riding a bike,aside from not eating a lot of junk food i can eat whatever i want,and after the long rides i have trouble actually replacing all the calories i burn...thank baby jeebus for bacon!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
one nice thing about riding a bike,aside from not eating a lot of junk food i can eat whatever i want,and after the long rides i have trouble actually replacing all the calories i burn...thank baby jeebus for bacon!

There is no way I am riding a bike around here. I know how much I scream at them when I am driving.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
left side at 38 days ..... 9 GG4 , 3 Nasa bruce pheno #3's stuck in the middle & 6 BB3 on the far end .

picture.php

picture.php

9 GG4 ...... gotta get some yo yo's or start stringing strings up on these soon !!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should look at intermittent fasting then. It is why I am only eating one meal a day. Doing it to reset my insulin levels. I dropped my fasting blood sugar levels from 120 to 100 in about a week. And dropped about 20 pounds in 24 days. Been eating the salads as well.

But hell I love salads anyways.

i do better with eating multiple small meals a day , burns more that way for me . 1 meal a day & i'd be hungry constantly , which IMHO is not good .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bruce banner #3 at 38 days .......

picture.php

picture.php

Nasa bruce pheno #3 ...... the hairs are starting to turn already .... weird !!! never had that happen before . Unreg .... is she an early finisher ? or is this typical for this pheno ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no way I am riding a bike around here. I know how much I scream at them when I am driving.
i used to be the same way when i drove,now it doesn't bother me so much,usually i can get someplace in town just as quick as a car...but i dont really spend any time yelling anymore...i dont even flip people off all that often...