What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Shot at Organic Growing

fuggzy

Send his ass over here. I'll let him show my girls who daddy is. That does suck though, 3 less plants to watch now. :(

R

!RA!

Update - Chopped the GSC Today

Update - Chopped the GSC Today

After looking at the trichomes on the Cookies I decided it was time to take em down today. Fed them some TLO finishing tea a few weeks ago and flushed after that with plain RO water. They smell damn good, kinda citrusy and sweet. Can't wait til they're all cured so I can give them a day in court. Not huge yielders, as advertised, and have a nice light green color to them. Anyway, here they are.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Looks like you got that harvest down and done. :) Looks good. Low end yield or not, enjoy that! ;) You can always find other cultivars that will be just as good or better. Nice work

R

!RA!

I tried a small bud of the cookies last week and it was awesome. Nice sweet flavor, kind of piney on the exhale and very happy and euphoric for sure. Everything seemed funny, really enjoyable. Just got back from Nawlins and man I wish I could have brought some there. Can't think of a better place than Bourbon St for that strain. Here's one of the many characters we ran into:

picture.php

I'll be taking down 2 of the 3 female Ghost Trains (out of my 10 pack) today. The other one was flipped a few weeks later, so she'll be chopped pretty soon. Kind of disappointed that only 3 of 10 were girls, but that's the way it goes sometimes. On the plus side, they are great looking plants and look like they'll be some great yielders. Looking forward to puffing on some of these buds. Heard a lot of good things. Here's a few shots.

picture.php

picture.php

And last but not least, the Star Killers are starting to fatten up. I'm going to head to the store and get some Fox Farm's organic Big Bloom today and give them a drink. Totally spaced on this, but after re-reading the TLO book I'm pretty psyched about it after the way the Rev talks about it. Here's a shot of the Killers.

picture.php

Until next time... :smoke:

R

!RA!

Update

Update

Taking down the Star Killers today and thought I'd post up a few shots. Nice lemony smell and really sticky. Haven't had a good Indica dominant smoke in a while, so looking forward to trying these out. Here they are:

picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin:

R

!RA!

Update on Ghost Train Haze# 1 and Star Killer - All Cured Up

Update on Ghost Train Haze# 1 and Star Killer - All Cured Up

Tried to post the other day and it didn't seem to work, so here goes. Here's a few pics of the GTH and Star Killer after curing. Had a few puffs of the Ghost last night and was pretty impressed with how hard and fast it hit me. Kind of a lemon/piney taste. Very trippy and alert type of high, which was perfect for New Year's Eve. Me and the old lady decided to take a chilly walk up the hill to watch some fireworks before popping the champagne. I hope everyone here has an excellent and happy new year. Cheers!! :jump:

Here's the Ghost Train:

picture.php

And the Star Killer:

picture.php

Last edited: