What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

MiMedGuy

Veteran
Cookie Wreck 2 harvest day
picture.php
picture.php

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
View Image View Image

sorry bout the crappy pics, not sure what the strain is, but it came to me as gsc... calyxes seem to be growing purple.. temps in the low 80s

Looks similar to this "Ron burgundy" in early flower. Was told it was a very rare pheno of purple kush. Smells like fresh baked blueberry muffins in last weeks of flower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 29
A

acridlab

can anybody tell me if this is really animal cookies?? Was told it was cookies x fire og x Tahoe,?? Outta San Diego.. it's nice but don't know after reading more about all this cookie shit,,,I've been getting a new A hole ripped in other threads for growing cc thinmint, so go easy on me

Attachments

• IMG_20140128_235320.jpg
    IMG_20140128_235320.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20140129_000107.jpg
    IMG_20140129_000107.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 19
J

johndoe123

Cannaventures cookie wreck different phenos all 6.5 weeks from flip
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

johndoe123

Thankyou kind sir. I am a recent transplant to Michigan and cant wait to get these meds to the the patients that need it!

J

johndoe123

The pheno in the last picture has gotta be the closet i have seen to cookies out of my selections. Visit Cannaventures forum to see a lil more detailed write up

J

johndoe123

Hungry for cookies? Some more Cannaventures cookiewreck
Pheno 2
picture.php

Pheno 10
picture.php

Pheno 5
picture.php

Pheno 3
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
They are really nice looking phenos...I've been trying to decide what cookie cross I want to try and from what seed company...

J

johndoe123

Thank you guys. I had picked up this cross on the very first drop Canna had of the cookies back around a year ago. I had some issues come up and relocated to a medical state and couldn't get the cookies off my mind. The first and the last picture are my favorite phenos right now but i have clones of every female i got. I Have 7 females and am in the process of weeding it down to the top 5.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I just got lucky and scored the mixed cookie seeds from cannaventure! I am excited because everytime I saw these things at a seedbank they were sold out fast as hell.. Luckily I signed up for a email notification when they came in stock and luckily I checked my spam folder and bam there was the notification. I can't wait to run them lets see what cookie flavors come out in those mixes.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Grindhouse seeds = monster cookies (GSC X DMT) one time drop, i think but now that cannaventure has taken over Grindhouse he may re-released them. Jaws must of taken them to f2s or it is one of his own crosses with the same name. Who knows, not seen Puma around on ic for a bit.

Check the Grindhouse forum out there must be something about them on there.

fwiw and from memory I don't think GSC ? x DMT was ever sold but many seeds got out and I never saw any grow reports on the cross. I still have some seeds that I never popped but I may pop them w/a pack of Cookiewrecks and see how they grow next to the forum cut.

peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out some of the "Cookie Monster" - and they were more cherry juicy juice and anise type plants. Shorter, more stocky plants, less stretch from the Sour Bubble, ie DMT.

I didn't keep any of them and decided NOT to use a male I set aside - I had intended to pollinate the Forum cut with...but, eh.

The line was pulled from market because Steele was deceived (lied to) about the mother cut - and at the end of the day, it turned out NOT to be GSC at all - but some Durban cross.

The controversy over the name Cookie Monster - when there was NO actual GSC in the cross, resulted in a lot of drama and the line was pulled...if I remember correctly.

-edit- Thinking back on things - the line was NEVER supposed to be released but some of the folks working with Steele traded around and passed a few of the Cookie Monster out against his wishes. When it was found out - Steele decided since people wanted to grow them anyway - he would release a few. When he did that - drama ensued because of the name, and they were pulled from market. I decided NOT to work with the male for the simple fact that Steele didn't really want the line public in the first place or attached to his reputation / company...so I just discarded the plants and any exploratory projects I might have done with them.

The plants, all in all were good smoke - but nothing exceptional. The unique cherry juice / anise flavor didn't really carry over to the cure and the resin coverage wasn't quite on par with other things I was running at the time...

It is not an accurate reflection on the rest of the work / seed lines that GMS had offered...

If I was CV - I'd not go digging up the cookie monster stock....

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That aside - Get Mo - how these looking so far? Can you tell if any of that stank carried over from that FBPK male?

Was looking through Green Dot Labs pics - and he is running a new cross from Bohdi, GSC x Instant Karma, which I gathered is a Bubba x Sour D male. Those plants *might* be the best looking Cookie crosses I have seen to date...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=277071&page=9

dank.Frank

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
they lookin good man, just now sexin um, bout to take cuts, probly wont go into flower for at least another month tho, ima light dep um unless weather goes nuts, in which case they will get the over crowded indoor run.

J

johndoe123

not trying to clutter the thread but look at the difference in pheno number 10 in 24hrs these have about two weeks to go
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts